Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omer_Hunter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
20:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mKc7dn4D09c

Hido Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
They killed and cursed me when I did nothing. The Hunter family did the same insults to me. please see these

Omer Hill

Former
Player
You don't know anything about rules i believe this rn. First this videos are not about my post then you are breaks lots of rules, like mixing, fail rp and you cant use gang cars for personal things. Btw your POVs should be minimum a minute. In start of this videos you shooted my family members but this POVs are useless and not real. Please read all of the rules and learn them.

Hido Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
They killed me, insulted and cursed me here too. I don't think you know the rules of the game my friend. You shouldn't be so offended because I left your family and went to a family you don't love. You forget that this is a game, not real life. And I try to play the game by all its rules.They made fun of me for killing me, when they cursed at my mother, I wanted to call them and swear. They think they know everything, but they know nothing.

Hido Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
I didn't even fire a bullet. he made a phone call to shoot me and came there. I put my gun back when I thought he wouldn't shoot me. but they started to bore me. and there you are. Your pov is none of my business. You shot me twice out of nowhere and made fun of me. There is no need to waste money here.

Omer Hill

Former
Player
I didn't even fire a bullet. he made a phone call to shoot me and came there. I put my gun back when I thought he wouldn't shoot me. but they started to bore me. and there you are. Your pov is none of my business. You shot me twice out of nowhere and made fun of me. There is no need to waste money here.
What? Are you kidding me or do you have problems about your eyes? Where am i in your POVs?

Hido Hunter

Blocked
Blocked
You say shut up at the beginning of the phone call and you curse me. It's normal for me to curse at you afterwards.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • POV is in another language and cannot be understood, Talk English next time as this is an English server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom