Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sir Organize
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 2, 2023
Time of violation
19:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy5hmQsP40k

1RAYZ

Player
Player
all in pov
giphy.gif

ArifPaşa

Arif PAŞA
Player
i am near guy who killed you you cutted pov we revived you and we are posting our pov now. He apologizes to you when he revived you he thought we were still area.

Flody

Player
Player
I shot you because I thought I was in the field, when I realized I immediately revived you, but you deleted it from the pov and I apologized.

pov is here

1RAYZ

Player
Player
It is obvious that it was done on purpose
Pixel why are players who have nothing to do with the topic sending messages to this forum?
giphy.gif

ArifPaşa

Arif PAŞA
Player
It is obvious that it was done on purpose
Pixel why are players who have nothing to do with the topic sending messages to this forum?
giphy.gif
They are my members and they were at there you are trying to deceive admins by cutting pov. You are always doing that. first you need to get punishment because of that we are sending full pov about situation there is no off topic mate if you dont want my members pov send full pov without cutting.

1RAYZ

Player
Player
They are my members and they were at there you are trying to deceive admins by cutting pov. You are always doing that. first you need to get punishment because of that we are sending full pov about situation there is no off topic mate if you dont want my members pov send full pov without cutting.
I'm sharing places related to the incident, it's none of your business what I do, this forum wasn't opened for you, why are you trying to defend this player? Can't this player defend himself?
giphy.gif

ArifPaşa

Arif PAŞA
Player
I'm sharing places related to the incident, it's none of your business what I do, this forum wasn't opened for you, why are you trying to defend this player? Can't this player defend himself?
giphy.gif
I am his Leader and i can say whatever he said to me he is not online now he is faraway from his house and he need defend and i am gonna do always.

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
Accepted
ID: 16018 will receive a punishment for ER 1.2
( It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before), during and 5 minutes after)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom