Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drzzyy Yokai

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Kaydee
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +1
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) : from 12:00 pm to 03:00 am
5. Average online per day : 10-14 hrs
6. Your Discord : uncledrzzy
7. Your Nickname : Drzzyy Yokai
8. Your ID : 11985
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section : Crime
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

i feel as if i have done my faire share of RP and now that i have learned from myself and others about the rp life its time i also do good by assisting others about their problems and an IC issuses they may need . One of my main reasons would have to be being able to be part of a team that is dedicated to assisting and helping others to insure that they have a good and successful rp life and bring grand rp to be one of the best rp servers as players can rely on us to ensure that they have the best experiences

2. What are your strengths?
-
i bring fourth activity i am one of the most active grand rp players there is with an average of a daily 16hrs online a day
- i am also very fair in my judgements i do not run to conclusions about anything
- i am also patient with people and everything around me

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- sometimes i may tend to overthink a situation in order to make the best decision

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- yes i will be ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
i own no business

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
i am completely free and open

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact Magnes Haste (lazy.haste) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom