Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed transferring fam members | ATKIN : Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
strangers
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
3:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ql7ZfG6fCH0

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
watch the pov before you speak he asked one of you did you invite them only for turfe and he said yes. It's not fair to attack us from your own family and after that you join another family and attacking us again !!!! try hard

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
Do yous have any proof that they have rejoined their original family again. If not then there is no issue here

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
how Empire merged with you and they still on the families list
how they were attacking our turfes and after that they start attacking us with you???
and if any one join ATKIN from the first hour you will take him to the turfes !!!!!

Davante

Player
Player
how Empire merged with you and they still on the families list
how they were attacking our turfes and after that they start attacking us with you???
and if any one join ATKIN from the first hour you will take him to the turfes !!!!!
because there leader is BANNED what do you want him to do, do any of you guys in Ponch read?

DEMO

Player
Player
We ain’t even joined back lol ponch just tryna cause issues as always
big sav I never did and you know me well but if we are allowed to transfer members i can go to my friend fam do turfs attack the same fam and come back with my own fam and attack them again ?? that what u guys did

Alex Atkin

Player
Player
big sav I never did and you know me well but if we are allowed to transfer members i can go to my friend fam do turfs attack the same fam and come back with my own fam and attack them again ?? that what u guys did
Well he didn’t. He turfed for his own family. His leader got banned. So merged into another family overall. Not just to turf. For him to transfer just to turf would require him to then transfer back to his original family which he hasn’t

Big Sav

Player
Player
i didnt tranfer just to turf bro ceasar is banned so weve joined atkin utnil hes back if he even comes back

DEMO

Player
Player
i didnt tranfer just to turf bro ceasar is banned so weve joined atkin utnil hes back if he even comes back
why u did 2 attack on turf on Empire fam and then join Atkin and do also tufs same people on same day
I didn't say anything off topic

Big Murda

Player
Player
Our leader got banned for 30 days so most of us left to join atkin. There are still people left in Empire but we are not hopping back and forth fot turf thats the most stupid shit ive heard. We joined atkin because our leader got banned and we lost informal.

Rancho Sixninez

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • As EMPIRE was removed from Unofficial Org before this event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom