Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ethan
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : Ethan.#1507
6. Your Nickname :
Ethan Shaw
7. Your ID : 107

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?
I have been playing this server since the opening day and have been in most of organisations legal and illegal. I have seen all aspects of the server and have had high command or deputy positions in legal and illegal organisations. I have never been a leader and I want to try and build a strong gang that is very knowledgeable of the rules and create a gang that is organised follows chain of command. I have knowledge of all illegal events how they work. I know a lot of people in the city and can get a lot of members to help me run the gang, recruit and keep the gang active at the start and end of my term.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have around 4k hours in GTA Roleplay across multiple different servers and have been apart of a lot of different RP situations providing good input and a good storyline. The main thing I have noticed with gangs is that a lot of people join them just to rob in ghetto for their own benefit and don't attend events as they feel it doesn't help them out so I want to create a big incentive and motivation for people to go to events and give frequent rewards out to people who show activity and good knowledge of the server.

Also in many big gangs I have noticed that lower ranks and newer people get neglected and ignored and they don't get ranked up for activity or attending most events and they loose motivation as they just loose money on guns, ammo and heals as they don't have access to the Wearhouse. I want to make sure everyone has a fair chance at being ranked up with no bias

Another thing I have noticed which is a big issue is store robberies. Gangs don't seem to be making appropriate demands and ruining the fun for legal organisations making them not want to attend them or show little effort when they do. I am good at negotiating and fair and will help make robberies funnier and easier for all people involved.

At the end of each week I will hold a big meeting to show appreciation to people who are active attending events and helping lead. Also will do promotions and bonuses during this so people feel like they are valued and have motivation to attend gang events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom