Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Horst_Asparagus
Administrators nickname
Henry_Alvarez
Date
Jan 24, 2023
Time
19:46
Proofs
-

Horst Asparagus

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

First of all, I would like to make it clear that this is not a complaint, but a request for unban.

It's been a long time - I made a stupid mistake. This mistake resulted in a ban for 9999 days. So a time-out of 27.4 years. I've now served over a year of that and I think that at least some of the dust has settled. I've grown older and realize that it was stupid and I want to apologize for it.

I hope that you will give me a second chance, as this was the first and last sanction I received on Grand.

Best regards.

Additional information:
I would also agree to a wipe or reset of my account. I am just hoping for a second chance.

Mandatory information:

How long have you been banned?
9999 days
How long is your punishment still running?
Just under 9600 days I think
Why should we unban you?
As mentioned above, I want to play on Grand again and spend time with some good friends. Since it's been a while, I'm hoping for a second chance.

Hallo zusammen,

vorab möchte ich klarstellen, dass dies keine Beschwerde, sondern ein Antrag auf Entbannung ist.

Lang ist's her - da habe ich einen dummen Fehler gemacht. Dieser Fehler zog einen Ban für 9999 Tage mit sich. Also eine Auszeit von 27,4 Jahren. Davon habe ich nun bereits über ein Jahr abgesessen und denke, dass nun zumindest etwas Gras über die Sache gewachsen ist. Ich bin älter geworden und sehe ein, dass es dumm war und möchte mich dafür entschuldigen.

Ich hoffe, dass ihr mir eine zweite Chance gebt, da dies meine erste und letzte Sanktion war, die ich auf Grand bekommen habe.

Viele Grüße.

Zusatzinformation:
Ich wäre ebenfalls mit einem Wipe oder Zurücksetzen meines Accounts einverstanden. Ich hoffe lediglich auf eine zweite Chance.

Pflichtangaben:
  • Wie lang wurdest du gebannt?
    • 9999 Tage
  • Wie lang läuft deine Strafe noch?
    • knapp 9600 Tage denke ich
  • Wieso sollten wir dich entbannen?
    • Wie schon oben erwähnt möchte ich wieder auf Grand spielen und wieder mit einigen guten Freunden dort meine Zeit verbringen. Da dies schon einige Zeit her ist, hoffe ich auf eine zweite Chance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom