Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tanmoy Xavier
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 6, 2023
Time of violation
19:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yIrYraKyQnQ

Shan Albertus

EX 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 : 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 & 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
Leader of unofficial org
Reviewing...

Shan Albertus

EX 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 : 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 & 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
Leader of unofficial org
After analyzing the evidence, I am unable to conclude this report at this time.

ID 122453 and ID 119064 is being requested. to present a POV of the incident.
(The evidence must be at least one minute long.)
(To prove if you make demands.)

You've got 12 hours for a response.

Daniel HURMACİ

Player
Player
l had a collector mission in the game, my friend and I found the man there, he was in the heli, he was afk, he didn't answer even though we called, when I got on the helicopter, he killed me by starting the helicopter and ran away from there, we chased him, but we couldn't catch him because he had a helicopter, and the perpetrator he did went into RP, he didn't even say anything after killing him. Some time passed, we came to his house again, we gave him 5 seconds to get out of the car, but he ignored our warnings, pretended to be AFK and called his friends on discord, we killed him because he did not listen to our warnings, then his friends he called from discord came, we warned them to get out of the area before them, and they said wait, wait in Turkish. Then they warned us to get out of the area as if we did not say so, and as we were leaving, they shot us and killed us. I can't record the screen, my game gives an error and crashes. This information applies to my friend and me.When his friends came, he deliberately left the game with F1

Last edited:

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
l had a collector mission in the game, my friend and I found the man there, he was in the heli, he was afk, he didn't answer even though we called, when I got on the helicopter, he killed me by starting the helicopter and ran away from there, we chased him, but we couldn't catch him because he had a helicopter, and the perpetrator he did went into RP, he didn't even say anything after killing him. Some time passed, we came to his house again, we gave him 5 seconds to get out of the car, but he ignored our warnings, pretended to be AFK and called his friends on discord, we killed him because he did not listen to our warnings, then his friends he called from discord came, we warned them to get out of the area before them, and they said wait, wait in Turkish. Then they warned us to get out of the area as if we did not say so, and as we were leaving, they shot us and killed us. I can't record the screen, my game gives an error and crashes. This information applies to my friend and me.
no you didnt gave me any demand.i was on mirror park.i came to take my car at my house.when i landed on my house.you pointed gun at me.and without demand you killed me when i tried to fly away.
give pov then if you are true.

Daniel HURMACİ

Player
Player
Then post the video recording here withou
no you didnt gave me any demand.i was on mirror park.i came to take my car at my house.when i landed on my house.you pointed gun at me.and without demand you killed me when i tried to fly away.
give pov then if you are true.
Then post the video recording here without cutting it

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
l had a collector mission in the game, my friend and I found the man there, he was in the heli, he was afk, he didn't answer even though we called, when I got on the helicopter, he killed me by starting the helicopter and ran away from there, we chased him, but we couldn't catch him because he had a helicopter, and the perpetrator he did went into RP, he didn't even say anything after killing him. Some time passed, we came to his house again, we gave him 5 seconds to get out of the car, but he ignored our warnings, pretended to be AFK and called his friends on discord, we killed him because he did not listen to our warnings, then his friends he called from discord came, we warned them to get out of the area before them, and they said wait, wait in Turkish. Then they warned us to get out of the area as if we did not say so, and as we were leaving, they shot us and killed us. I can't record the screen, my game gives an error and crashes. This information applies to my friend and me.When his friends came, he deliberately left the game with F1
what a great lie lol.

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
Why didn't you wait even though I pointed a gun at your head and told you to wait and wait twice in the recording?
why should i wait?i didnt see you pointed gun.thats why give the pov.then it will be clear. dont say some illogical fake things.give pov

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
And can you explain why you never talk?
why should i talk?you gave me any warning?you just pointed gun without saying anything.then i tried to fly then you killed me.so when i will talk?while i was unconcious?
when i got revived again you killed me.

Efee hurmacii

Player
Player
why should i talk?you gave me any warning?you just pointed gun without saying anything.then i tried to fly then you killed me.so when i will talk?while i was unconcious?
when i got revived again you killed me.
When I gave birth to you again, you saw the weapons in our hands and I told you to wait and wait twice, but you did not wait, so we had to shoot you, not standing there is considered a fail RP.

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
When I gave birth to you again, you saw the weapons in our hands and I told you to wait and wait twice, but you did not wait, so we had to shoot you, not standing there is considered a fail RP.
yeah for self defend i runned for my life thats not fear rp.btw this is not the main vedio .there is another video link on forum where she killed me without warning

Efee hurmacii

Player
Player
i want your pov..in my pov i have all reasonable things.if you are trying to make some lie things.then give your pov
I can't receive POV because my computer is slow and right now there is no situation that requires me to receive POV while doing something normal and I want you to continue the recording for the 3rd time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom