Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tanmoy Xavier
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 6, 2023
Time of violation
19:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yIrYraKyQnQ

Efee hurmacii

Player
Player
yeah for self defend i runned for my life thats not fear rp.btw this is not the main vedio .there is another video link on forum where she killed me without warning
If they actually put a gun to your head, would you run away even though you knew you would die?

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
I can't receive POV because my computer is slow and right now there is no situation that requires me to receive POV while doing something normal and I want you to continue the recording for the 3rd time.
so its your fault.why i should believe you?i need prove what you did and what i did.i gave enough pov from my side.where is yours?you can lie to me ..why should i trust in words.give pov of the situation.it could be that you are lying that why you are sharing pov of your side.

Efee hurmacii

Player
Player
so its your fault.why i should believe you?i need prove what you did and what i did.i gave enough pov from my side.where is yours?you can lie to me ..why should i trust in words.give pov of the situation.it could be that you are lying that why you are sharing pov of your side.
You know you have to post the rest of the recording now, right? I want you to post the entire recording.

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
You know you have to post the rest of the recording now, right? I want you to post the entire recording.
i have my all pov.i posted what i needed.if you are saying anything else than just give your pov.because admin didnt requested me for pov.they requested you for pov.if you cant give it mean you lying .

Efee hurmacii

Player
Player
i have my all pov.i posted what i needed.if you are saying anything else than just give your pov.because admin didnt requested me for pov.they requested you for pov.if you cant give it mean you lying .
I don't have a pov, my computer is not that good and why did you hit F1 after I removed you?

Tanmoy Xavier

Player
Player
Can you record the recording from beginning to end without interruption? Either you muted our sound there or there was something wrong with our microphone.
lol if you think .mic have problem then give your pov.i gave my whole pov when i was flying from helicopter.there was no mic issue.you guys are just lying to save yourselves

Shan Albertus

EX ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š & ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Leader of unofficial org
Any Off-TOPIC or TOXICITY will result in forum ban
Only those who are involved are supposed to communicate here; any extras trying to get recognition may also be face a forum ban.

Shan Albertus

EX ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š & ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Leader of unofficial org
After analyzing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 122453 and ID 119064 Will be punished for Gen. Rule 6.15
When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone.

(POV 1: no demand given by ID 122453 when aiming and killed without demand)
(POV 2. ID 119064 did not give demand before killing, as nobody aim at the victim; he can run. )

ID 122453 Will also be punished for PG
(reviving under helicopter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom