Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Provoking , NLR , CR and Random punshing | 55010 | 10606 | 44067 | 33679

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hazem Prod
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 5, 2023
Time of violation
19:21
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jSast-40f4E

Prod.69

Retired Curator of Raccoons.
Player
Dear Adminstrator ,
as you can see in my first POV that i was talking with my friend then ID 44067 came and strated to insult us so i gave him demands if he insult me one more time im gonna shoot him , he insult me again so i shooted him and he run away .
he came back again and we shooted at him cuz we already gave him demands .
as you can see he killed me on that hill and my friend killed him also on that hill at 19:09 .
when i said " ez boy ez " it was me talking to my self with out pressing N muscle .
here in second POV you can see that i was making a coffee and far from laptop , i was infront of my family house not on that hill which i died in there at 19:09
i saw person talking to me so i weard my headset , that person was ID 55010 .
First they came for raid but we have immunity so they strated to provok me .
ID 44067 came to fam house at 19:22 and did NLR by talking ab fight which finished at 19:09 that means its 14 min not 15 so that counts under NLR ,
Dear 44067 , if you got clapped and died you must forget everything you did last 15 min , and thats opposite of what you did , be careful next time .
( small note , you got 1 of us cuz i dont have vest and other killed you . You didnt kill 2 boy you told a wrong story to your friends i think )
Lets continue Dear Adminstrator ,
after i told my dear ID 44067 that he did nlr in non-rp chat he did CR to me as you can clearly see.( he keeps saying stuf and i didnt even speak thats clearly mental issue XD )
after vdm-ing me he came and said " nica nlr bitch " in non-rp chat , thats OOC insult .
Btw , i didnt do NLR i forgot every thing of last 15 min and im not on that hill
Sorry for pausing or speech dear admin , lets keep going .
I told ID 55010 that theyre what they are doing id provoking then he said " we came for raid and theres no raid so we are waiting for raid how is it provoking my brozer "
then he said " how do you know rules more than me ? "thats clearly mixing .
and yes it is provoking , theres immunity on my family so you decided to wait inside my fam base until its open , thats provoking boy .
ID 60362 punished ID 55010 by mistake cuz his id is in 60k so he is 95% newbie ,
then ID 55010 strated to do random punishing after he punished ID 60362 .
He Punished me twice and said self defense then laughed ,
Dear ID 55010 for the second time thats not even funny to laugh like that .
Lastly ,
Dear Adminstrator ,
Im asking you to make a harsh punishment to those who think they know the rules and provok people and trying to kill newbies like ID 60362.
this kind of people gonna make the server hateable from toxic they did and will do to new players , cuz they did it once they gonna make it twice .
Have a good day dear adminstrator .

Lucy Moon

Player
Player
Actually in the same time I pressed raid my fam member made a raid on another family and most of us thought we raiding you xD

And also when you had your M menu on he punched me again so I tried to punch him twice but everytime I look at him it punched you

Last edited:

Prod.69

Player
first thats pure MG , self report XD , Dont delete this POV XDDD
second you can clearly see a red text in the middle of the screen , i think you need a brand new glasses .
thirdly you punished him already once , then you strated to do random punishing .
( random punishing : is punishing any person infront of you with no reason )

mouhamed alg

Player
Player
So First of all you didn’t even talk when you shouted me and when we talk about provoking you raided us yesterday at the night where no 1 of us was at the game and then emandentle but the immunity so I cam today and tried to raid you and saw that you guys still got the immunity so I told you how I fell about it And you came back to the same spot what is nfl and don’t talk some shit and tell me the your not on the hell cause the hell is 50m away from where you was so yeah keep crying and don’t hit first and then try to run away and cry

Prod.69

Player
its so funny guys how you are trying so bad to be the victim in this situation .
you can clearly hear my voice in first POV before shooting you .
how youre saying there was no one yesterday and the server most important requerment is having 5 members online to open a raid ?
So youre trying to say that all your family were AFK ? self report ? XDDD
the hell and the family house base are not the same boy , dont try to be victim XD .
i didnt run away , you can clearly see in first POV who run away with his car XD .

Prod.69

Player
trust me you really need new glasses,
It’s your friends ID not mine XDD

Snow Runner

Player
Player
Dear Adminstrator ,
as you can see in my first POV that i was talking with my friend then ID 44067 came and strated to insult us so i gave him demands if he insult me one more time im gonna shoot him , he insult me again so i shooted him and he run away .
he came back again and we shooted at him cuz we already gave him demands .
as you can see he killed me on that hill and my friend killed him also on that hill at 19:09 .
when i said " ez boy ez " it was me talking to my self with out pressing N muscle .
here in second POV you can see that i was making a coffee and far from laptop , i was infront of my family house not on that hill which i died in there at 19:09
i saw person talking to me so i weard my headset , that person was ID 55010 .
First they came for raid but we have immunity so they strated to provok me .
ID 44067 came to fam house at 19:22 and did NLR by talking ab fight which finished at 19:09 that means its 14 min not 15 so that counts under NLR ,
Dear 44067 , if you got clapped and died you must forget everything you did last 15 min , and thats opposite of what you did , be careful next time .
( small note , you got 1 of us cuz i dont have vest and other killed you . You didnt kill 2 boy you told a wrong story to your friends i think )
Lets continue Dear Adminstrator ,
after i told my dear ID 44067 that he did nlr in non-rp chat he did CR to me as you can clearly see.( he keeps saying stuf and i didnt even speak thats clearly mental issue XD )
after vdm-ing me he came and said " nica nlr bitch " in non-rp chat , thats OOC insult .
Btw , i didnt do NLR i forgot every thing of last 15 min and im not on that hill
Sorry for pausing or speech dear admin , lets keep going .
I told ID 55010 that theyre what they are doing id provoking then he said " we came for raid and theres no raid so we are waiting for raid how is it provoking my brozer "
then he said " how do you know rules more than me ? "thats clearly mixing .
and yes it is provoking , theres immunity on my family so you decided to wait inside my fam base until its open , thats provoking boy .
ID 60362 punished ID 55010 by mistake cuz his id is in 60k so he is 95% newbie ,
then ID 55010 strated to do random punishing after he punished ID 60362 .
He Punished me twice and said self defense then laughed ,
Dear ID 55010 for the second time thats not even funny to laugh like that .
Lastly ,
Dear Adminstrator ,
Im asking you to make a harsh punishment to those who think they know the rules and provok people and trying to kill newbies like ID 60362.
this kind of people gonna make the server hateable from toxic they did and will do to new players , cuz they did it once they gonna make it twice .
Have a good day dear adminstrator .

Lol, self reporting @00:16 DM, this is not your house you can't ask people to leave as long as they are outside your house.

Prod.69

Player
First it’s my fam house I have the rights to give demands inside my fam base
Second I didn’t have demands cuz he came to my fam house , I gave demands for insulting me .
XDDDDDD

Snow Runner

Player
Player
Your family house is inside not outside! anything outside is not your property therefore they can freely go around it.

Also, since you have killed a citizen illegally (as he was not in your house!) and you are an FIB employee apparently, this is a self report for corruption without approved bio!

Enjoy

Prod.69

Player
That’s really sad how you trying so bad XD ,
First I shooted him after giving him demands cuz he insulted me .
Second citizen with illegal items is a suspect .
Thirdly i have legal guns Cuz im in state org .
Fourthly corruption is when I have illegal gun , robbing , ghetto clapping , having illegal items in my bag , helping 10-15 to run from prison .
That’s what corruption means XDDD.
If I was in uniform I have the rights to put him in jail XDDD.

Snow Runner

Player
Player
Twist it however you want,
But let me get this clear.. So did you kill him because he insulted you (doesnt matter if you give him demand he was still not in your house)? Or did you shoot him because he had illegal items?

1. How would you know that if he didn’t leave the car? ( you started shooting before he leaves the car) if thats the case thats FailRP

2- you were not on duty, right?

3- your definitely of corruption is corrupted in itself, it is still corruption when you do illegal activity whilst working for the state.

Let’s Leave it to the admins and see!

Prod.69

Player
like I said before i shooted at him cuz he insulted me
And no , demands is matter .
And also no , it’s not corruption boy cuz it’s not illegal activity cuz if it’s illegal it will not be legal with uniform XDDD
And yes , let the admin see .

aghyad

Designer
Leader of unofficial org
Dear Adminstrator ,
As a Hellkings Family deputy , i have the rights to talk about my family member .
As you can see in First POV which presented by Hazem , He was infront of the family house chiling then one of Black angeles family came and strated to provok them by insulting them therefore Hazem gave him demands that if he insulted him one more time he gonna kill him .
then ID 44067 rammed him Intentionally "VDM" then he left .
Then he came back again and insulted him without fearing for his life ( thats also a rule brake ) .
After Hazem opened the fire on him after he gave him demands , my family member killed him on the hell .
by the rules NLR he cant come back to same place or remember anything for last 15 min , but he came and brings his family with him to provok my family member , and they insulted my family member ( they want my family member to gave them demands to strat shooting )
they did that cuz they are targeting my family .
as you can see dear adminstrator ID 44067 did "VDM" again to my family member .
They are targeting us and i see that this family is not respecting server rules and should be punished for that .

mouhamed alg

Player
Player
its so funny guys how you are trying so bad to be the victim in this situation .
you can clearly hear my voice in first POV before shooting you .
how youre saying there was no one yesterday and the server most important requerment is having 5 members online to open a raid ?
So youre trying to say that all your family were AFK ? self report ? XDDD
the hell and the family house base are not the same boy , dont try to be victim XD .
i didnt run away , you can clearly see in first POV who run away with his car XD .
Yeah and I saw who got killed and ofc I’m not saying we were under 5 but when you cam with 12 man the 5 will not can do anything so why do you don’t be so scared and let’s make Date and do a raid where bought Familie are full number of members? Or are you guys to scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom