Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilixiay

Player
Player
I got 3 days ban because of me saying "s*** my dick".

Refering to the video from the forum (Forum Link) (Video Link):
I started raid at that same time (you can check the logs). As I was leaving, 47579 came and started provoking and tried to get a reaction out. I asked who he was, which he replied by continuing to provoke. At one point I said "suck my dick", which I recieved GR 6.9, 3 days ban for.

GR 6.9 states "... do any sexual actions in relation to any person. ...". I believe this is a wrong punishment as I indeed, did not do any sexual actions towards him. I dont know if it is, but if its actually bannable to say "suck my dick" then it is my fault. I did not know that.

I would also like to state that he was provoking and baiting us to get reaction, also targeting by coming to our fam house multiple times to provoke and bait (Example 1, Example 2). There are more but this is the latest examples. This is indeed wrong and should be punished for.

As I saw the desicion unfair, I contacted Zeke Landon and this was the response (Last link/image). I feel like this was an unfair decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom