Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Complaint against 2238, 11153, 6597 II MASS CR + SHOOTING INTO HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoey_Fresh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
21:48
Proofs
https://streamable.com/hku1s1

Combo

England
Player
I was driving to my gang HQ for Car Theft event and there isnt any way to get there without going through ghetto, anyway they started Mass CRing me and throwing me into Families HQ. Random CR assault with no demands.

POV started when I realised they are coming after me and clearly longer than a minute this has gone on for. I need to save my storage for Event POV otherwise I would get you like 5 minutes more of this same shit, MASS CARRAM.

Ramming me into Families HQ and not letting me get out. Also Shooting in HQ you can see one of them shooting me IN HQ after they throwed my car into the HQ.

11153 and another ID out of view shooting into HQ at 01:00

image.png

All ID's involved:

Last edited:

Jacky Frosty

Blocked
Blocked
aint gonna lie me (2238) I was just wanting to get infront of you to slow you down but desync can fuck up sometimes and that is not within my power

Dylan Atticus

Player
Player
Hello, I am 6597. In your POV you can see that I actually didn't ram you at all, The first point seeing me in your POV is at 0:06 and you can clearly see I do break to avoid Car ramming you. Again at 0:31 you see me again when you reverse and back upped into me driving forward I didn't have enough time to break so that part was not car ramming nor was it my fault and then at 0:33 you see my pull infront of you and proceed to try back up but it was quite difficult seeing how close we were together and on my POV you were actually ramming me slightly making it impossible for me to move/drive away from that point and then after that you can clearly see I am no longer near you seeing as I was stuck after you rammed me. So clearly from all this you can see that I actually did not ram you at all but instead pulled in front of your vehicle. Have a great day!

Matee Prior

Shit Talker
Player
I was driving to my gang HQ for Car Theft event and there isnt any way to get there without going through ghetto, anyway they started Mass CRing me and throwing me into Families HQ. Random CR assault with no demands.

POV started when I realised they are coming after me and clearly longer than a minute this has gone on for. I need to save my storage for Event POV otherwise I would get you like 5 minutes more of this same shit, MASS CARRAM.

Ramming me into Families HQ and not letting me get out. Also Shooting in HQ you can see one of them shooting me IN HQ after they throwed my car into the HQ.

11153 and another ID out of view shooting into HQ at 01:00

image.png

All ID's involved:
53174418.jpg

Combo

England
Player
I skip class to smoke dirt weed and play Grand RP

image.png

Bro at least your friend had the decency to explain himself, every response of yours on the forum is a meme, I'm not even sure you speak english.

Pending review.

Combo

England
Player
They are in a gang otherwise how could they rob me? Which they robbed me, admin told me they weren't in a gang but I want it further investigated please because robbing is not possible unless you are in a gang or unofficial.

When I get home I’ll see if I have POV of the robbery. Remember 3 gang or fam members prisoned means a warning. Or am I mistaken in that normal players can rob people?

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 2238, 111553 will receive a punishment for CR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom