Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gustav Nikolayev
Administrators nickname
John Wick
Date
Dec 6, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/9zsUZfA

Gustav Nikolayev

Player
Player
Hello, I hope your day is going well.
Firstly, I would like to say that I respect the administration team of Grand RP and any decision they intend to make.

I got banned for GR 1.7, 1.9 by John Wick. I was really hoping that you could help me get back into the server. I get that I broke a rule and If I could go back in time I would have never done that and would never do that again. I really apologize for what I did and I would like to know if there's a way to get back. I like the Grand RP project and I have made a lot of friends here, so coming back to the server would be much appreciated.

I ask you to give me one last chance to make up for my mistake and consider my ban appeal. I promise that I will never violate such rules again. I had no bad intentions, it was just between friends.

Thank you for reading my ban appeal and I hope that there's a way to come back.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Got wiped and unbanned​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom