Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Funchalez

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: John
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: Western European Time (UTC+0)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours (week days) / 8 - 11 hours (weekends)
5. Your Discord: silba_
6. Your Nickname: John Funchalez
7. Your ID: 1378

Additional information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

My experience: My past experience in the Portuguese server (8 months in LI and 4 months as LI's CEO), and my current experience in the English 3 server have been a great opportunity to improve my skills in managing Lifeinvader. My change to the English 3 server, and achieving HC, showcases my ability to adapt to different types of environments while maintaining my professionalism. And above all I have created a great affection and passion for Lifeinvader.

Work flexibility: Lifeinvader's flexible work approach allows employees to work from anywhere at almost anytime. This distinguishes LI from other organizations and also makes workers feel home. Moreover, this flexibility accommodates diverse lifestyles, promoting better work conditions.

Keep up the good work: Becoming the leader of Lifeinvader is a goal rooted in my dedication to keep up excellence set forth by leaders like Rui and their predecessors. I aim to continue the exceptional work done during their terms.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Better & less repetitive News: I aim to improve our organization by making more engaging and less repetitive news. By delivering diverse and original stories, we'll captivate our audience and set a new standard for immersive journalism.

Improved Hiring and Training: I suggest a stricter process for the ads department. Instead of only passing tests, trainees should showcase their skills in front of High Command or an Ads team Trainer to prevent cheating and future mistakes in ads. After this period, they will be promoted if they deserve it, and supervised by the HC because my aim is to maintain excellence at LI.

Faster and clearer response to applications: One of my key objectives is to prioritize quicker responses to incoming applications while ensuring clearer communication with all applicants. Implementing clearer communication channels ensures that every applicant receives transparent and informative feedback. This improvement aims to streamline our recruitment process, making it more responsive, transparent, and respectful to all those interested in joining Lifeinvader.

Impartial articles: One of my main objectives is to give priority to articles that maintain truth and impartiality. It's crucial that our articles reflect honesty and neutrality, ensuring that our audience receives accurate and unbiased information. In doing so, we not only uphold the ethical standards of journalism but also reinforce our organization's reputation as a reliable and impartial source of information.

Rewarding employees for their work: One of my main objectives is to ensure that every individual's hard work and contributions are recognized and rewarded. Recognizing everyone's efforts not only boosts morale but also cultivates a sense of belonging and commitment.

In conclusion, I'm very excited about the prospect of leading LifeInvader as CEO. I look forward to bringing new roleplaying experiences to the entire organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom