Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dain Topg
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 7, 2023
Time of violation
10:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/sLS55te-dWY

Shree Ram

Player
Player
there are 2 CL in the proof
Acc to your pov the first guy was not involved in any kind of rp he was a civillian dead there .
Also its not clear from the pov why u were chasing the other guy and requested him to stop car
Also at time stamp 1:00 u spammed 3 pull over request in a row ( which is kind off ub/fail or force rp ) so u can block his engine instantly. ( As u are required to send 3 pull over request before engine blocking normally except store/gun robbery or hostage situation ) .

Danish Topg

Player
Player
Acc to your pov the first guy was not involved in any kind of rp he was a civillian dead there .
Also its not clear from the pov why u were chasing the other guy and requested him to stop car
Also at time stamp 1:00 u spammed 3 pull over request in a row ( which is kind off ub/fail or force rp ) so u can block his engine instantly. ( As u are required to send 3 pull over request before engine blocking normally except store/gun robbery or hostage situation ) .
this forum is not for the first guy
and seondly if u see at 0:10 i demand for the first time
at 1:04 i give him 3 more demand
at 1:20 i give 1 more demand
at 1:30 i give him 3 more demands
and at 2:00 i give 3 more demands and engine block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom