Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mathur boston
Suspect ID
300756 | 274930
Date of violation
Dec 7, 2023
Time of violation
12:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/AkRigvqx4gU

mathursahabmohit

Player
Player
Why are you crying,He just said aadi you wanna buy eclipse fam house cuz your selling your family and we saw ur ads many times also you put it on grp market here is the proof
am not crying Just be respectful six tail fox marke dekh bik jaygi is not a buying language and i said also doing Fl which u cant deny.. so use internet and ur mind and watch the POV my freind
Also ,
Let Admins review it ..
dont give ur judgements before just spamming comments xd guyz chill..

Rosie Rose

Maturity is when you realize...
Player
am not crying Just be respectful six tail fox marke dekh bik jaygi is not a buying language and i said also doing Fl which u cant deny.. so use internet and ur mind and watch the POV my freind
Also ,
Let Admins review it ..
dont give ur judgements before just spamming comments xd guyz chill..
we were talking in our private ur the one who came to us for footage also trying to get VDMed so u can also make forum about it
Dont try to be smart

mathursahabmohit

Player
Player
we were talking in our private ur the one who came to us for footage also trying to get VDMed so u can also make forum about it
Dont try to be smart
Are u kidding 🤣 that is private ok and what about later that evening u did the same thing on club chat which is provoking only i have POV of that...that is not private talks dude ( if u are giving ss of grand rp email market section why don't u talk about fam house in my emails bringing the topic for no reason in club chat xd )... and don't forget u are doing Fl in GZ also
So don't spam comment 👎
Let Admins decide buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom