Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anubis_Odd
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 7, 2023
Time of violation
13:44
Proofs
https://streamable.com/4963kp

Ardamyth011

Player
Player
She shot at me then she ran away so I followed her with my car and I saw her and shot her as you can see the POV was cut and lasted 45 seconds

imoukiti

Player
Player
She shot at me then she ran away so I followed her with my car and I saw her and shot her as you can see the POV was cut and lasted 45 seconds

dont worry my frind its not me who shot you i have pov for 10 min befor the pov in forum if admin ask me for 1 or 5 or 6 min befor i have it :)

imoukiti

Player
Player
You killed the wrong person. I didn't see you, and I wasn't the one who hit you in the first place As I said, I have the entire video since I started playing

Shree Ram

Player
Player
Doesn't make sense , u can't reply to rule break as a rule break.
If he shot u first make another complain on him

imoukiti

Player
Player
that pov 5 min befor to make you sur that is not me who shot you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom