Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye Killa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sedat
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 7-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : kenza69.
6. Your Nickname : Kanye Willanzel
7. Your ID : 129773

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 - First of all i wanna be a leader of ballas as i have been deputy/leader for +100-150 days now its the time for me to lead another gang with more activity.
2.2 - I had leadership experience before but i couldnt show it clearly so that made me think thats the chance to show my abilities again.
2.3 - Being leader/deputy in multiple gangs gained me a lot of experience at crime side and i want to make ballas most respected gang of everyone.
2.4 - Having right deputies that can lead all the events and control all the gang when im not in city.
2.5 - Before in my previous leaderships i have learned all ups and downs, what was my mistakes as a leader basically i fully learned from my mistakes so it will not happen again in this term.
2.6 - I miss friendly environment in gangs so thats why i choose ballas i wanna bring og and stronger ballas again to this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 - Under my leadership main thing will be revive ghetto and all gang events (Store robberies, gunstore robberies, FZ's, Vehicle Theft, Informant) basically which is important for gangs and crime side aswell.
3.2 - I will make sure to giving out bonuses if my members showing good activity in events so they will not lose their faith in gang.
3.3 - Control all the ghetto and stay active in ghetto at all times.
3.4 - Any rulebreak will lead to kick/strikes, there will be zero tolerance for rulebreaks.
3.5 - I will also make sure to have good spray team so that team can spray every hour and we can see the profit at 10k atleast.
3.6 - I will make sure to do store robberies, gunstore robberies every single day and hostage situations as possible so leos can have to do something too.
3.7 - Alliences with other gangs.

And last of all i would try to make sure that my gang members dont metagame as it breaks fun of the rp/situation and may lead the gang into getting trouble.

Best Regards, Kanye.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

We aren't Looking for a leader with your Details​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom