Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
110953 and 56955
Players nickname
Harry Prada
Administrators nickname
Kareem Lebron
Date
Dec 7, 2023
Time
4:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/542821/ | http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/543233/

Harry Prada

✌🏻
Player
Hi Mazhor yesterday i got ban for illegal water and gen 6.17 while using nvidia after pc check and i made an appeal with proof that it wasnt illegal and i got ban for triggerbot because according to pc checker i am using triggerbot and not according to the pc checker Since the day me and my team started playing en2 for turf season we got checked 10-15 times in total without any pov requests on us or anything and everytime we are about to complete 100 percent they ban one of us Last time when we reached 37turfs they ban my team member lala lele ( id 56955 ) saying he turns off windows defender while launching game and banned him for cheats for this ( he told them please check my pc i am clean no cheats and have pov of launching game but they didnt bother as they just wanted to ban him for cheats to return turfs ) and now when we were again close to 100 percent and crossed 30 turfs they banned me for cheats without getting anything for cheats in pc check . If possible please call german pc checkers where all pc checkers en , german sit together and pc check me because in en2 they pc check and even ban without finding anything because according to them we are cheating . We come for pc check to clear their doubts and not get ban cuz of those doubts Now even to pc check there should be some report or pov request or anything but in this case theres nothing against my team We came from german so they checked us once but they kept doing it again and again We come to server to chill and we get this shit treatment. Please check all evidence.

Rejected - Wrong decision | Lebron Pluxury

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. You were not banned by me. You were banned by Kareem and broke 3 rules this ban you cannot appeal. Forum as well got banned for deceiving administration+you cannot appeal ban for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom