Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry Wick

Player
Player
Cherry Wick for Ballas Leader
  1. Your name IRL: Amanda
  2. Your age: 29
  3. Time zone: EST (USA) UTC-5
  4. Average online per day: 8 - 10 hours per day
  5. Your Discord: rainbowazzkick
  6. Your Nickname: Cherry Wick
  7. Your ID: 222633

Current Warlord and Spray Team Leader for Vagos
Former Under Deputy for Bloods/Spray Team
Former Under Deputy for
Ballas/Spray Team
Former
Bloods 2X/Spray Team
Former HC for
Vagos
Former HC Marabunta
Former HC Ballas

The reason I believe I would make a great leader for The Ballas gang is because the past history I have with the illegal organizations. As you can see above, I have a lot of history with leading and/or assisting the Leaders/Deputies in running gang activities.

A Leader should always follow the "Lead/Listen/Learn" strategy.

In order to be a good leader, the first thing you need to know is how to Lead. When you are in a leadership role you need to be able to pick the right deputies and HC to assist you in leading your gang, when picking these deputies, you need to look for some of the same characteristic you have as a leader as well. Leading a gang of people is not easy but, if you have the proper communication skills leading can be simple. The next thing that is important is to Listen and to make sure others listen to you as well. When leading a gang, it is important to treat everyone with respect and also to make sure your gang members treating each other with respect. Without listening and respecting each other the gang will fall apart easily. Even Leaders can learn from their peers and others ranked below them, we are all constantly learning from each other. That leads me into my last reason, which is Learn, it kind of ties in with listening because without listening to each other we won't learn from each other and without learning we are unable to grow. It is important to have the mindset that learning is a daily thing especially in gangs. If we do not do well in an event, then we will learn to do better.

When I become leader of Ballas I plan to try to do my best in assisting the city at becoming better with RP in general. I personally have seen a lot more people in the city stray further and further away from RP. I believe with having the right gang with a strong and understanding Leader (like me) and High Commands behind me, I will be able to bring out the best in Gang RP. I want to breathe life back into the ghetto & have it be more of a competition. I am ready & determined to Lead Ballas, with myself as leader the city will become a little less boring and more entertaining for all.

My Ranking System Ballas:
12 | H.B.I.C (Head Bitch in Charge)
11 | Deputy
10 | Under Deputy
09 | Big Balla
08 | Shot Calla
07 | Turfer
06 | OG Balla
05 | Hustla
04 | Balla
03 | Gangsta
02 | Runna
01 | Grape

Goals for Ballas:

• Max Turf/Max Spray Profits
  • Gun stores & FZ Raids daily
  • More side gang activities like fight nights, racing or arena nights.
  • Spreading more respect in the city
  • Max Activities in Ghetto & Hostage Situations
  • Cland Top Ranking & Parachutes
Thank you for taking the time in reading my application. I hope to show you all soon the wonderful Leader I can be.

Cheers,
Cherry Wick 🍒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom