Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Uzair

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Hanan Nazir
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 6-8
5. Your Discord: blazeuzair
6. Your Nickname: Blaze Uzair
7. Your ID: 131260

- Ex Deputy of
Marabunta
- Ex Leader of Family (Unoff. Org)
- Ex HC of Bloods
- Ex HC of Vagos
- Ex HC of Ballas
- Ex HC of Families

1. Leader of BALLAS!!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1: So from the start of my RP journey I have been attractive to gang related stuff. Back then the HC's of gangs were so rude, so i decided to start my own family. Me and my friends started grinding and got unoffical. Each day we were doing atleast 2-3 hostage situation and other criminal stuff.

2.2: I am more attracted towards
BALLAS amongst all of the other gangs. I have a lot of crime experience as i mentioned above. I developed leadership skills from my unoff. family and by being HC in all gangs so i think i am capable to take this responsibility on me.

2.3: As i am being HC in both Leo's side as well as in gangs too so i know how Leo's work and how can i use that experience in my favor. Till now i have spend close on 2 Years in this RP and i think i am perfect for this Role.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1: By doing more Store Robberies, FZ raids, hostage situation will improve RP in our organization as well as in Leo's organizations which will overall improve RP in whole server.

3.2: By doing ghetto clapping/robbing.

3.3: By doing spray and get 10k+ bonus every hour.

3.4: Making a different dominance in city.

3.5: By giving bonuses time to time to make members more active.

3.6: Teaching members use of Try and other commands in situations to benefit
BALLAS

My Goals:
- 100% Turf
- 100% Spray
- To attend and win every gang event
- Increase the criminal rate in city
- Respect every single member / No toxicity in city

Thank you for reading
Best regards,
Blaze Uzair

Status