Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Stormy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL--: Kyaw Zay Yar
2. Your age--: 29
3. Time zone--: (GMT+6:30) (Myanmar)
4. Average online per day--: 4-8 Hours
5. Your Discord--: Jaryiz
6. Your Nickname--: John Stormy
7. Your ID--: 238940

- Ex Deputy of Marabunta
- Ex Deputy of Vagos
- EX 2x HC of Bloods
- Ex HC of Ballas
- Ex HC of Families

My Ranking System Bloods:
11 | Godfather
10 | Deputy
09 | Turfer
08 | Under Deputy
07 | Event Captain
06 | OG Blood
05 | OG
04 | Baby OG
03 | Gangster
02 | Young Gangster
01 | Runner

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I have been in gangs for most the time in the city and would like to become the leader of Bloods. Being a leader of a gang is one of my goals in the city. I've been in the city for about 2 years now and was HC for most of the gangs I was in.

I've been in many gangs under many great leaders and I've gained a lot of experiences from them. I want to use the experience and skills that I gained to make the gang active, fun and organized.

I want to revive the gang to its former glory, being the strongest out of all the gangs. Treating my gang members equally without bias and teaching them whenever they need help with something.

During my time in the city, I also gained a lot of knowledge about how the gangs and leos works, and know the city and the gang rules. With this, I believe I can lead a successful gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Making sure the gang is the most active gang by doing as many events as possible.

Making sure everyone that join the gang has good knowledge of the server rules so that we could avoid rule breaks in ghetto or at events.

Having deputies and HCs to lead the gang while I am not in they city.

Every gang member should respect each other no matter what their rank is.

BLOODS ON TOP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom