Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM | 109862 ,126907 ,109764 , 98598 ,126601

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 9, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EX-V-M0OdUI

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
i was not the one shooting but i was there, here is the full video, u can hear my family members in background giving demads and countdown before shotting and hejut got caught up in middle.

Last edited:

Devil_Xoxo

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
Jimmy you can see clear they shoot without any reason even are not in his family house . according to his point of view you can see more than 5 people shoot without any reason so please punish them and give fam warning also

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
Jimmy you can see clear they shoot without any reason even are not in his family house . according to his point of view you can see more than 5 people shoot without any reason so please punish them and give fam warning also
do u want me to give full 20 min clip, i think you wont like it. so just bear with it.

The Lord

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝
Player
Listen the pov clearly man we gave the demand then started shooting you all came in between.

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
Jimmy to clear out that demads were given for a proper reason here is another clip, i think pulling up to someones family house with a convey wearing armour and holding guns and creating a hostile situation has enough reason to give deamads, i even tried to contact a admin to clear out the situation but till then my family members already gave demads and rp had begun. and in the 1st clip i shared it was the 2nd time demads were given, i have nothing else to say, i hope your decision will be fair.

Devil_Xoxo

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
2nd time we are not in his
fam house

NamelessDart

Player
Player
Without any reason ?? U just jumped into a fucking gun fight and then crying on forum

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report

• Demands Were Given and you stayed there and went back and died

however,

ID 100426 will recieve a punishment for MG
ID 87304 will recieve a punishment for MG + Mixing + FL in RP
ID 57745 will recieve a punishment for MG
ID 124319 will recieve a punishment for MG
ID 37730 will recieve a punishment for MG + Mixing + FL in RP
ID 98598 will recieve a punishment for MG + Mixing + FL in RP