Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
savage blackout
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 9, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cgDwMrZzAVg

savagemaster

Player
Player
this guy 100% use trigger bot watch full pov when i say him get ready for perma then he dont shoot me only give me damage and his friend try to kill me.

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
Requesting ID 63887 Provide Full Event POV

You have 6 hours to do so

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
Requesting ID 63887 Provide Full Event POV

You have 6 hours to do so

Muhazam muh

Player
Player
Since amd software was closed, I was able to open it later, I do not have another pov.

savagemaster

Player
Player
This is wrong pov provide that time pov u post wrong pov even ur fire rate also high and provide that time pov not old pov

Muhazam muh

Player
Player
The bullets are going normally, I went to her previous event, I already mentioned her pov.

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
This is wrong pov provide that time pov u post wrong pov even ur fire rate also high and provide that time pov not old pov
The man has already explained it, he attended the same event again another time and said that control can be achieved from the hits there, he saying to not same video, if you are trying to do something, at least listen carefully to what is said.

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
If you still think it's cheating, the admin will check your pc and then you will be disgraced, so don't push it any further, let the admin decide.

savagemaster

Player
Player
Also, he is not uses cheating, it will be obvious from the recording. What are you talking about? There is nothing in the recording about cheating, bro.
Ye ye that's why when i say him ezy perma he shot on me one tap one tap. Why he shot me one tap one tap? Can u explain me pls and also see my pov i give him soo much damage still he kill me soo fast i sec? Are u fucking mad u say any bull shit think and i believe i know u are his friend take his side but dont bark lie and shut ur mouth this forum even not belongs to uh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom