Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahir_Coffin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ramazan
2. Your age :
3. Time zone : (CET)
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord : ramazan west 99329#9983
6. Your Nickname :ramazan west
7. Your ID :

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?
I want to lead Bloods because i grew up in the ghetto and died in the ghetto and now i am ready to lead bloods and lead ghetto i want to have my name on the top of the criminality. I was in most of the organisations and i was high commended in the old bloods and vagos. i was in a lot of gangs and i saw that not everyone could lead it so i am here to let everyone see how to lead a gang.
People who gonna join the gang are not gonna waist there times in the hq they can go and do graffities or go and do streetfights they also gonna join global events and clandestine.
People who are not following the rules are gonna get demoted or can even be kicked out of the gang its not only for people who are a low rank its also for the people who are high recommended in the gang will have a warning or get demoted.
The things we are gonna do in the gang etc.robbing we are gonna do role passing

The gang warehouse is gonna be open all the time but if we running out of ammo in the warehouse it is gonna be closed if we keep winning the clandestine we are gonna open it back and how much more we win how much people are gonna get more ammo.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

The newbies who joined the gang are gonna have a high recommended that is gonna tell all the rules of the ghetto and they also gonna ask about the hq borders and gonna tell about the hq and ghetto.
There is always gonna be a high recommended that is recuiting people and help them if they have a question about the gang or the ghetto rules.
People who will partipicate in clandestine will recive rank up.
+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom