Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Phill Standl
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 10, 2023
Time of violation
01:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivWasBBndk

Phill Standl

Player
Player
No much words to be written upon this situation it is explainable already just I ill explain it briefly since it is a new thread.
The guy uploaded POV complained about being RDMed which is happened already but before it he meant to ruin our turf on purpose in last 2-3 minutes before we enter the zone!! He claimed that he was going to his property but clearly he VDMed our guys in helicopter to the death along the sidewalk which is not his property as he claimed after he got killed. So obviously it is deceiving admins!! he cropped the video does not show the whole situation + What he did leads one of fam members to kill him so we can avoid his VDMing to our turfers cuz we could lose it for this ridiculous behavior. He lied, exaggerated and involved the whole fam to make it looks like that our fam just RDMed him randomly.

So can someone check it please. Thanks in advance!!

For more info about the incident: Pending review - RDM | Escobar Family
POV 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivWasBBndk
POV 2:

Anto DeBonanza

Ex Deputy Leader of LifeInvader. | DJ | Ex FIB HC.
Player
No much words to be written upon this situation it is explainable already just I ill explain it briefly since it is a new thread.
The guy uploaded POV complained about being RDMed which is happened already but before it he meant to ruin our turf on purpose in last 2-3 minutes before we enter the zone!! He claimed that he was going to his property but clearly he VDMed our guys in helicopter to the death along the sidewalk which is not his property as he claimed after he got killed. So obviously it is deceiving admins!! he cropped the video does not show the whole situation + What he did leads one of fam members to kill him so we can avoid his VDMing to our turfers cuz we could lose it for this ridiculous behavior. He lied, exaggerated and involved the whole fam to make it looks like that our fam just RDMed him randomly.

POV 2:
I will address fully the whole situation on this post.

You just uploaded a different POV whic his "POV 2" I will upload the FULL VERSION that you edited, where you can clearly hear your family member being racist towards me calling me a "Monkey" Luckly, i Downloaded the POV before you edited.

I will address fully the whole situation and explain how this IS TOTALLY NOT DECEIVING ADMINISTRATION.
What are you even talking about

Last edited:

Anto DeBonanza

Player

Your POV 2 was EDITED to ACTUALLY DECEIVE ADMINS, you posted the FULL VERSION in my thread

Where you can hear your RACIST WORDS against me "THATS ANTO THAT FUCKING MONKEY I WILL KILL HIM"

THE POV 2
you posted here is 16 SECONDS LONG (CUT EDITED)
THE SAME POV
you posted in my RDM Thread was 22 SECONDS LONG and i DOWNLOADED IT AND REUPLOADED FOR ADMINS TO SEE!

FULL POV - 22 SECONDS LONG - NOT 16 SECONDS! - YOUR FAMILY BEING RACIST CALLING ME MONKEY THREATENING TO RDM before you ACTUALLY RDM ME FOR NO REASON AFTER SEVERAL MINUTES AT MY HOUSE!

YOU ARE DECEIVING ADMINISTRATION

Last edited:

Anto DeBonanza

Player

POV 2:

First of all, as you can clearly see in POV 1, and in the POVs in my Thread where i REPORTED ESCOBAR FAMILY FOR RDM (3 Or more members of Escobar Family SHOT AT ME AT THE SAME TIME, one of them, obviously, got the final hit kill.)

I was driving my car TOWARDS MY HOUSE (I OWN 2 HOUSES THERE AND MY GIRLFRIEND THE OTHER 3, ITS OUR PROPERTIES AND HOUSES! ALL OF THEM!)
The Bugatti of the Escobar family hits me and sends me flying into the RED Helicopter (WHICH IS UB LANDING INFRONT OF MY HOUSE PROPERTIES FRONT YARD)
I try as fast as possible to remove myself from that situation and drive away, endign up hitting the helicopter again as i try to run away.
(The reason i hit the HELICOPTER IN MY HOUSE is because i got literally pushed towards it from the Bugatti)

In my end, i was just panicking and trying to not get shot, driving away.

LATER ON after SEVERAL MINUTES

SO YOU ARE LYING SAYING THIS: "but clearly he VDMed our guys in helicopter to the death along the sidewalk which is not his property as he claimed after he got killed"

MY POV AND REPORT FOR YOUR RDM clearly shows it happened AFTER i got pushed against ur helicopter AT MY HOUSE and tried to leave.

I was going to my house, in my POV you can CLEARLY see i tried MY BEST TO NOT HIT ANYONE, i drived very slowly trying to park my car ON MY SIDEWALK to enter MY OWN HOUSE!

YOUR FAMILY (After calling me MONKEY Racist in YOUR CUT POV) they SHOT ME 3 or more members AT THE SAME TIME! WITHOUT ME PROVOKING OR DOING ANYTHING! I TRIED SO CAREFULLY TO NOT HIT ANYTHING OR INJURY - KILL ANYONE!
IF MY INTENTIONS WERE BAD I WOULD HAVE VDM'D EVERYONE BUT I DIDNT AS YOU CAN SEE HERE:

As you can CLEARLY see from my POV where your family members SHOT AND KILLED ME for NO REASON UNPROVOKED, I TRIED EXTREMELY HARD TO NOT HIT ANY PERSON OR CAR TO JUST PARK MY CAR AND GO INSIDE MY OWN HOUSE!
IF I WANTED TO RUIN ON PURPOSE YOUR "TURF" I COULD HAVE VDM'd EVERYONE THERE! BUT I DIDNT! I JUST WANTED TO PARK MY CAR AT MY HOUSE!
IN THE FIRST INCIDENT WHERE MY CAR GOT THROWN AT THE HELICOPTER WAS NOT ON PURPOSE THATS WHY I LEFT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Last edited:

Anto DeBonanza

Player
POV 1 is 13 Seconds long.
POV 2 is CUT
(Without your Racist remarks to deceive administration AND is ONLY 16 Seconds long - before was 22 Seconds only as i shown)

POVs must be 1 Minute + long showing the situation fully.

YOUR HELICOPTER ACCIDENT and MY POV THREAD REPORT WHERE YOUR FAMILY RDMs ME ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS WITH SEVERAL MINUTES A PART!

Although, YOU DID DECEIVE ADMINS AND I HAVE PROVEN IT WITH FULL LENGTH POV WITH RACIST REMARKS THAT YOU EDITED OFF!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom