Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anastacio Vilela
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 10, 2023
Time of violation
06:51
Proofs
https://streamable.com/y9w6lx

Pan Leadus

Player
Player
doesnt matter, he doesnt got pov. Im pretty sure he is from india, and in Índia rn is 10h40
Some people got a job kid they can’t be playing Grp till 5am every morning .

He’s not available to send pov yet and that’s all he will need sometime if an admin can allow it .

sickone

Player
Player
Nothing will happen to West Mafia buddy , look how shamelessly they are laughing , u should have send it to Napal , dont you think admins dont see this and are waiting for 2 days to go by ? everyone knows what goes in west mafia , if nothing happens here i suggest you to go to Napal , its all biased , if they can get Sinaloa out me and you are nobody , this family will keep evading punishment and admins will watch and laugh with them as you can see how they reward webby spanking after he breaks server rules

sickone

Player
Player

Mentions family, racism, homophobia and encouragement of suicide. This guy should be blacklisted
Why you saying N word INDU you are not black you are indian like me and stop acting tough soft boy nerd ass , specs wearing wanna be gangsta , using hitbox , cuz you’re so bad in game . Telling ppl to kill themself , stop acting tough or i will tell your mom and she will beat u with chappal , you nerdy ass looking B

sickone

Player
Player
You good? I am no owner lol I respect all admins but I hate the ban evading players who just target the active families and a waste of time in the server. Stop cheating in a video game my guy get a life or smthn stop being stupid buddy and there is no off topic I am just letting admins know how a player is ban evading in the server and just for your information discord dms doesnt matter you can always block people on discord. Dont be posting your whatsapp and facebook dms next time LOL
you will be exposed soon

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
Why you saying N word INDU you are not black you are indian like me and stop acting tough soft boy nerd ass , specs wearing wanna be gangsta , using hitbox , cuz you’re so bad in game . Telling ppl to kill themself , stop acting tough or i will tell your mom and she will beat u with chappal , you nerdy ass looking B
I will say whatever I want, I make enough money and have a life to buy you/our complete family, you gotta calm your tits and not interfere you little ******, about time you take your head out of your ass. Also I don't wear glasses I've got W genes.

Last edited:

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
Nothing will happen to West Mafia buddy , look how shamelessly they are laughing , u should have send it to Napal , dont you think admins dont see this and are waiting for 2 days to go by ? everyone knows what goes in west mafia , if nothing happens here i suggest you to go to Napal , its all biased , if they can get Sinaloa out me and you are nobody , this family will keep evading punishment and admins will watch and laugh with them as you can see how they reward webby spanking after he breaks server rules
Big claims. Admins make sure you read this? Look what he is saying.

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player
i wanna see how he killed me 3 times in row so quickly

The reported player is trying to bribe me through discord so that I can remove him from the forum, giving me 5M in the game in exchange! -
discord pov no context , they maybe talking about another server or another game

Hector Blake

Player
Player
Approved

ID 30566 will receive a punishment for ER 1.7
( we wont take any steps on personal dm & toxic,offtopic commenter will get punishment ! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom