Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam Daddykinss
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Dec 4, 2023
Time
21:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/btld2o

Adam Daddykins

Player
Player
Johnny you are clearly corrupt, this is the second instance in which you hide rule breaks, either to protect other corrupt admins just like you, or friends. Firstly, on 4th of December, Brick Daddykins 284095, messaged you about Elrussi Flawless 22042, as Brick saw Elrussi on his twitch stream dropping worth more than 300 Million with Burgs Cash 61680, all in POV. Once Brick messaged you on admin tickets, you said you will look into it, and nothing happened after that. IT IS A CLEAR RULE BREAK AND YOU HELPED COVER IT UP. Secondly here, as you see when he messaged you about Hector Blake's comment on the video, instead of investigating it you just told him to delete his youtube comment to help cover his tracks. You are as corrupt as admins come.
This link is to refer to the instance in which Jonny Odds helped cover up Hector Blake's Comment on youtube > For curator of the project - Unban Appeal | Jonny Odds
This link is to show the clip in which you can see Elrussi Flawless and Burgs Cash dropping items to each other > HFGHFGHF
PS. Check Brick Daddykins 284095, admin tickets on December 4th around 21:40 IC time. Also if POV isnt clear I can try finding a better one

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
I investigated in both situations. Can provide all proofs to mazhor if needed.

We cannot all the time give full proofs openly to players, since it contains admin informations. If you dont know the full stories, dont make wrong claims like this. We have to verify everything with proofs to higher up admins.

Adam Daddykins

Player
Player
I have clearly provided POV from Elrussi's stream in which you can see clear violations of game rules, and once reported to you, you said that you will be looking into it, but did nothing. Also a nice coincidence that you are the Curator of FIB, as Elrussi is the leader. Surely nothing fishy was going on.

Zander Zola

Player
Player
I have clearly provided POV from Elrussi's stream in which you can see clear violations of game rules, and once reported to you, you said that you will be looking into it, but did nothing. Also a nice coincidence that you are the Curator of FIB, as Elrussi is the leader. Surely nothing fishy was going on.
theres a snake in my boot, your the snake

Saul Badmans

Player
Player
Its not the first time admins are corrupt but sadly nothing will happen, there has been many cases but all the forums get rejected before they even reach mazhor due to the corrupt admins helping each other bury the messes they leave behind or simply helping other players. I have witnessed many forums that the player in it should be punished but it gets rejected within a minute or two of the forum being posted. It has been reported multiple times before on the previous admin effe pinkman that he is corrupt but i guess he was being covered up real good.

Adam Daddykins

Player
Player
Johnny you are clearly corrupt, this is the second instance in which you hide rule breaks, either to protect other corrupt admins just like you, or friends. Firstly, on 4th of December, Brick Daddykins 284095, messaged you about Elrussi Flawless 22042, as Brick saw Elrussi on his twitch stream dropping worth more than 300 Million with Burgs Cash 61680, all in POV. Once Brick messaged you on admin tickets, you said you will look into it, and nothing happened after that. IT IS A CLEAR RULE BREAK AND YOU HELPED COVER IT UP. Secondly here, as you see when he messaged you about Hector Blake's comment on the video, instead of investigating it you just told him to delete his youtube comment to help cover his tracks. You are as corrupt as admins come.
This link is to refer to the instance in which Jonny Odds helped cover up Hector Blake's Comment on youtube > For curator of the project - Unban Appeal | Jonny Odds
This link is to show the clip in which you can see Elrussi Flawless and Burgs Cash dropping items to each other > HFGHFGHF
PS. Check Brick Daddykins 284095, admin tickets on December 4th around 21:40 IC time. Also if POV isnt clear I can try finding a better one
3th of December* Not 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom