Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam Daddykinss
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 3, 2023
Time of violation
21:39
Proofs
https://www.twitch.tv/umid_elrussi1/clip/AdorableOddKittenMrDestructoid-xHWpeueHC0_yNNBs

Adam Daddykins

Player
Player
As shown in POV, Burgs Cash drops items worth more than 300 million to Elrussi, violating GR 1.7, if the argument that Elrussi Flawless had nothing to do with this, then Burgs Cash should be punished for breaking that rule. Although Elrussi should have contacted an admin, and not break the rule once again by giving the items back.
HFGHFGHF incase first proof link stops working

Zander Zola

Player
Player
Warn fo
As shown in POV, Burgs Cash drops items worth more than 300 million to Elrussi, violating GR 1.7, if the argument that Elrussi Flawless had nothing to do with this, then Burgs Cash should be punished for breaking that rule. Although Elrussi should have contacted an admin, and not break the rule once again by giving the items back.
why have you posted another thread? stop spamming them

Kira Hill

Killer
Player
Warn for Offtopic
what are you a peacekeeper or what

Kira Hill

Killer
Player
are you my english teacher? Are We in English Class, no we are on the GRAND RP FOURMS, you quitted the game how many times and came back? 3 times right? how many times have you said sorry "And Im Sorry"
shut up bro he is
Richard Warrior, 36 Boys, and Deputy of Bloods
FORMER Leader of Bloods (2 Terms/100% Turfs) AND FORMER Leader of Vagos (2 Terms)
FORMER Deputy of Families (1 Term), Bunta (1Term), Ballas (3 Terms/100% Turfs), Bloods (2 Terms)
FORMER HOD of FIB

*bunta 1 week

Richard Killa

Player
Player
are you my english teacher? Are We in English Class, no we are on the GRAND RP FOURMS, you quitted the game how many times and came back? 3 times right? how many times have you said sorry "And Im Sorry"
I’d obviously do better than your current English teacher… your writing is painful to read

If you’re going to edit your post, just focus on better writing skills and not sentences like the ones you just edited saying “we get it you a fan of everyone” …. my brain hurts reading your stuff

feraless broddy

Player
Player
Warn for Offtopic
you are sick man its literally targeting org to stream snipe someone and report it so you are sick

feraless broddy

Player
Player
I’d obviously do better than your current English teacher… your writing is painful to read

If you’re going to edit your post, just focus on better writing skills and not sentences like the ones you just edited saying “we get it you a fan of everyone” …. my brain hurts reading your stuff
who told you to read it ?? who are you mr meowww

Brick Daddykins

Player
Player
Referring to this link Here
Same situation has happened before and the guy is perma banned.
As the almighty Alex said “if you don't read rules that's only your fault”

Brick Daddykins

Player
Player
Referring to this link Here
Same situation has happened before and the guy is perma banned.
As the almighty Alex said “if you don't read rules that's only your fault”
Referring to this link *fixed* Rejected - General Rule 1.7 - Shay Wraith
Even if he didn't know the rules he must still receive a punishment just like all of us. As I was the one who told Jonny Odds about it the instant it happened and he politely said “ I will look into it”.
I do believe that those two ids do have enough knowledge of all the rules to become either a leader or a deputy but breaking a massive rule in just a few second without even disclosing it with high admins ?
Just like the first time for me in the server for receiving CR punishment and I didn't event know what it meant at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom