Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ace Howard
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 10, 2023
Time of violation
10:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/i-_onCES04Q

Blackout2020

Player
Player
Dear Admins ,

Kindly note that i was inside home when 3 players attacked the family house and they killed me after counting very fast to 5 leaving no space to rp which they are not allow to do as its my Family house and there was no raid or robbery going on at the family house,

Samet Taha

Player
Player
First of all, hello, we mounted the panels there and we mounted them there because we haven't seen anyone there for a long time, so it wasn't their panels and also his friend was a trick, he had an invulnerability trick, we took the video of it

Samet Taha

Player
Player
So we demanded and shot him. Since he had a gun in his hand and was going to shoot, I gave him a little faster.

Occipital Vice

Player
Player
First of all, hello, we mounted the panels there and we mounted them there because we haven't seen anyone there for a long time, so it wasn't their panels and also his friend was a trick, he had an invulnerability trick, we took the video of it
So according to your logic i can come to your house and plant a solar panel and then comeback to your house and kill you and its perfectly fine because you were near my solar panel even if its your house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom