Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rohan Satooru
Administrators nickname
Chanush Movva
Date
Dec 12, 2023
Time
18:20
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/546528/

Rohan Satoru

Player
Player
Hello Higher Admins,
I did not expected I needed to come here but situation made me do so.
So firstly I was reported today for Being involved in Ramming someone so we were in a situation with a tresspasser, I tried what a basic officer does when the car is too slow to stop it that I tried to pit it or tried to block it from front and when i thought he is gonna speed up i stopped being involved and suddenly he got rammed so hard by others.
Also I would like to mention that you can see that guy literally provoking Leo's over there trying to get someone do anything to report them just my opinion i thought.

I do not think i have rammed him that hard or in a way to get his car flipped or flying of a clif something like that so I do not think though from my perspective that I really did CR towards him or his car. I do not get involved in such type of actions as I am aware of these such things with my experience as a admin. Do not wanted to make it so long so yeah leaving it on you.
Thank You!
Select for moderation

Rohan Satoru

Player
Player
Just wanted to Add one thing, The car I was driving was hell fast and uncontrollable due to its skidding behaviour in starting of acceleration and also I will bring up the eyes on this matter that if admins started punishing people on this matter of Police trying to pit manuever a car or for hits like this half of the server might get jailed in such manner.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

It has been more than 2 days since the issuance of the penalty and no longer serving time, as far as the Punishment goes, proper decision taken for this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom