Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
vAnimated III
Suspect ID
14223, 635,
Date of violation
Feb 22, 2022
Time of violation
9:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSI-BhCD2vk

vAnimated

Player
Player
So we originally made an attempt to pull them over and they refused to do so which is in this first pov.

In this video his superior officer asked him why he did not pull over and he said "we were moving forward so we get out back up" he heard us ask him to pull over as shown in the video he was asked if he heard us and he replied yes.

Chris tried to give them another chance to rp the situation just for them to call for back up, and within the same minute of them calling for backup their reinforcements arrived once again. We were unable to continue the RP situation.

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
4 people trying to pull over 3 people by saying we have more numbers than you. Hmm, strange report.
Alright lets go down to lane where we recall rules from official email.

To Pullover 1 CAR with 1 PERSON , you need 2 cars with 2 persons in each car.

How many people you had ?

How many people legals had ?

I think you just self reported for powergaming. I won't be surprised if you take back report or close report on request to avoid punishment.

Neo Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 14223 will receive a punishment for General rule 6.16.​
  • ID 4355 will receive a punishment for General rule 6.16.
    ID 13772 will receive a punishment for General rule 6.16.

During robbery of person, armoured car, trucks (any kind of transport) must be atleast 2 cars and 4 persons to stop them and rob. In case if they did not stop it is considered as "Power Gaming"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom