Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Serdar Ryze
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 11, 2023
Time of violation
23:55
Proofs
https://streamable.com/5rmfb4

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV of Player 177333

You have 12h to provide the Full Event POV from Start to you getting killed or winning
Further discussion under this Post may result in a punishment​

Abu Sawsan

Player
Player
warn for offtopic/Toxicity
in your redux You get an advantage because it doesn't rain in this event. I don't use redux and it rains a lot in my game but you don't have any rain And you taking advantage in this event because of the no rain
u tellin me u lost that turf cuz of rain not cuz u r dogs? crazy

Saint Riddle

Player
Player
warn for offtopic
there is no advantage the redux he was using is a legal redux that is used by many people, there is no advantage with rain

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 177333 will receive a punishment for GR4.1
The rains you see on both POVs are different. One is a thunderstorm, the other one is a slow rain. One of the data you have is altered.
Puddles are also not showing in your POV, which can give you an advantage in vehicles (no sliding, no physics)
Player is responsible for the installed Redux, even tho I see the confusion about that some rain is visible, some is not.
Second chance with removed redux can only be granted by higher up administration after approved appeal of the GR4.1 ban.

Forum Accounts Abu Sawsan, Jordan Flex and Saint Riddle will receive forum warnings for Off Topic in a Thread under review and Toxicity.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom