Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ALPACINO PLUXURY
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 11, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nU7mxAoCizY

ALPACINO ALHAMWAI

Player
Player
Dear Admin team

The guy above hasn't submitted the full situation...

we were robbing someone who has turned to be either in the same family as Id 35878 (the complainer) or knows him somehow.

As a result 35878 decided to kill the gang members at HQ as punishment, he even killed me though I was a gang member and without proper demands given "at 8:44 in my POV".

I was still in the gang as you see at the end of the POV.

Kindly take necessary actions.

POV <-

Best Regards
Firstly, I recorded the entire situation when I personally came to the gang headquarters. Secondly, I am the assistant leader of the gang, higher than everyone present at this event, and the reason I expelled them from the gang is because I repeated on the gang's radio and ordered the gang members to leave the person they are robbing, but the gang members... I refused to obey the orders, and the evidence is that I sent two people and they asked you to stop stealing him, but you also did not listen to my orders at all, so he was placed from within the gang, and as the honorable Mr. Oghi told you, I can kill you and also rob you as I did, and despite this, I gave you five seconds to leave, but they refused.I hope that the master of the Arab Admin will listen to the video that you have just posted, and the amount of cursing and insults that did not describe me alone. Everyone cursed everyone present in the most horrific terms. He broke all the rules and played roles and cursed all the people present. I could have cursed him when I was revived, but I will not and I will not. I left it so I didn't steal it and played my role correctly

Lucy Moon

Player
Player
Lol, first of all most of the gang has the Radio off secondly the people who came to tell us to stop they were to quiet and they even came after they started robbing him, third I did get a blacklist from the gang reason ''fam help'' and I wasnt even helping any family but still you can get punishment for helping a family how do you want us to listen to you when you helping your family while blacklisting people who helps there family and last when you gave 5 secs to moe volt you said 5 -4 and then instant shot which is RDM. dear admins if you want I can upload the whole POV from me to see whos correct and whos not.

ALPACINO ALHAMWAI

Player
Player
Lol, first of all most of the gang has the Radio off secondly the people who came to tell us to stop they were to quiet and they even came after they started robbing him, third I did get a blacklist from the gang reason ''fam help'' and I wasnt even helping any family but still you can get punishment for helping a family how do you want us to listen to you when you helping your family while blacklisting people who helps there family and last when you gave 5 secs to moe volt you said 5 -4 and then instant shot which is RDM. dear admins if you want I can upload the whole POV from me to see whos correct and whos not.
You are a liar and you are on my video shooting at me, so why did you not help them? Secondly, you and they turned off the radio. This is no excuse at all and I will not accept it. When the people came, you could have stopped the theft or returned the stolen items. You were given enough options, but you chose the worst option, for which you were punished by me and by the gang leaders. In the end, whatever Mr. Admins decision is, I have no problem with it and I accept it because I did not insult anyone’s mother or sister, and I will not do this. I will continue to play roles in a legal manner or try to play my role legally according to the rules of this distinguished server at a very high rate and with great effort. Thank you.
ALPACINO PLUXURY

Moe Wish

Player
Player
Look Alpacino,

Firstly, I want to sincerely apologize for the insult. It wasn’t right, and I genuinely feel remorseful, not out of fear of punishment but because it goes against our shared humanity.

Thanks

P.S. Closed from my end

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom