Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike White

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mikas
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + Country: GMT+2, Lithuania
4. Daily time played on the server: 5 - 12 Hours ( Depends )
5. Average online per week: 40 - 70 Hours
6. Your Discord ID: wolfx2
7. Your Nickname (IC): Mike White
8. Your ID: 9014
9. Your In-Game Level: 98
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): I would do both, but i'll focus on Crime for now
11: Languages Spoken: English and Lithuanian

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
The Reason is that i've already done everything i could as a IC Character and Completed my Goals that were set for myself, already served every org that 1st days in the city mostly been in gangs and everything but lately been going to State Orgs now,
So from now on i wanna Leave the RP For a while and Help the Admin Team and start helping everybody in the city as much as Possible and im doing this to improve my skills and gain more experience and i've already helped everyone that i wanted to in the city as a IC Character

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)

State:
LSPD - Depute Chief of Police
SAHP - Assistant Sheriff
FIB - Deputy Director in Ruby Hill/Specter Term
NG - 4 Times - LT. General in Hooli Who , Gregory House , Steve Dash , Spike Hill Terms
GOV - Chief of Staff in Richard Soles Term

Crime:
Marabunta - Leader 2x
Bloods - Leader
Ballas - Leader
Families - Deputy

3. What are your strengths?
being fair to everyone - Meaning ill be punishing my friends aswell if they Broke rules, No Favoritism
Learning New Skill really quick and a close listener

4. What are your weaknesses?
Getting Ticked off really quick and Trust Issues

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Most of them time if i become Admin i'll be Responding to Peoples Requests as Quick as Possible so no High Admin would stress themselves out
I'll be bringing my Experience that i've Gather up in the City this Past time and i'll be putting into the Admin Team and Helping Other People and i'll help them no Matter what Situation their in.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
No Business

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
Currently the Last Year of my School in my Country to Finish ( Wi ll Contact Higher Admins when i'm Unavailable )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom