Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ali Fellas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 13, 2023
Time of violation
17:46
Proofs
https://streamable.com/22193m

savagemaster

Player
Player
What? Are u mad? When i fall down i patch that time if i try to cancel i not heal. Don't cry for unlogic things and just see wall height my character automatic climb wall because wall was low height

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
Don't worry firat admins know very well they crying every time because they know i never break rules like them they break rules everyday for winning
Bro u dont have the right to talk in this situation. u open minimum 4-5 pov reqs everyday

savagemaster

Player
Player
So i have rights to know how i die even not like u pov request for nothing? I don't say to not pov request on me if uh feel any suspicious thing happen u ask for pov u also have rights
I just say u cry for nothing and u guys break rules already entered in zone for winning
Bro u dont have the right to talk in this situation. u open minimum 4-5 pov reqs everyday

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
So i have rights to know how i die even not like u pov request for nothing? I don't say to not pov request on me if uh feel any suspicious thing happen u ask for pov u also have rights
I just say u cry for nothing and u guys break rules already entered in zone for winning
Lmao, you are self crying here "u guys break rules already entered in zone for winning"🤣🤣 Plus normally u should be on the ground for 2-3 sec but u get up so fast which is "animation cancel/bug abuse"

savagemaster

Player
Player
Lmao, you are self crying here "u guys break rules already entered in zone for winning"🤣🤣 Plus normally u should be on the ground for 2-3 sec but u get up so fast which is "animation cancel/bug abuse"
we entered zone already dont speak like new birth baby blalala and next admin decide i do cancel or not i know u guuuys try hard for give me ban gd luck(y) and pls tell me how we cancel heal animation? i also want to know

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
we entered zone already dont speak like new birth baby blalala and next admin decide i do cancel or not i know u guuuys try hard for give me ban gd luck(y) and pls tell me how we cancel heal animation? i also want to know
Its a Well known bug, and if you are asking me how to not do this next time, the aswer is basic, just dont jump from High areas when u are in heal, juice or coco animation so you avoid doing bug abuse.

Last edited:

Ritesh_Raj

Player
Player
• Requesting Event POV from ID 32866

You have 6 Hours to Provide the POV
Screenshot_2023-12-14_204921.png
bro I think you don't know their reshade border it's not allow now giving to advantage to in people size in Big
this border giving to advantage to player people size to increase
approved by Lebron sir
and Chris Mujhko
I want to see how he gets up so fast like that. Beacuse it is a bug if he is using meet/medkit.

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Screenshot_2023-12-14_204921.png
bro I think you don't know their reshade border it's not allow now giving to advantage to in people size in Big
this border giving to advantage to player people size to increase
approved by Lebron sir
and Chris Mujhko
NO reshade aspect ratio isnt illegal aldı he didnt too big its a little so isnt illegal Ali abi sa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom