Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jason Silverfang
Administrators nickname
Sam Pluxury
Date
Feb 22, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/54591/

Jason_Silverfang

Player
Player
10 days ago my forum got rejected.

Rejected forum link.

Lizi Verlice said that i was not that close to border so i was still an IC person. I thought that Lizi made the wrong decision so i made an admin complaint about that.

Rejected Admin Complaint.

But it got rejected too. Sam Pluxury said that the admin made the correct decision. But today there was another forum just like mine and it got approved.

Approved Forum Link.

I was closer to the border than they were, but my forum got rejected. Even though they were farther from the border than I was, their forum got accepted. How fair is that? Are the admins making exceptions to certain players? I just want to know that who made the wrong decision.

Lizi Verlice

Player
Player
Stating my opinion on this, the forum was accepted because the people that killed zack ponch were part of the event and since the rule has changed they are not allowed to be killed/robbed/kidnaped 5 minutes after the event

Jason_Silverfang

Player
Player
It is irrelevant that the people who killed them were from the same event or changed rules. My point is my forum got rejected because you stated that i was not close enough to border. But it's not the same with those guys forum. They were not close to that border either but their forum still got approved. How's that make sense?

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
It is irrelevant that the people who killed them were from the same event or changed rules. My point is my forum got rejected because you stated that i was not close enough to border. But it's not the same with those guys forum. They were not close to that border either but their forum still got approved. How's that make sense?
There is no way for random people to know that you came out of an event which was not the case in the forum that got accepted since it’s the same people killing a player they lost an event to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom