Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Event Rule 1.2 | ID 1621 - 39 - 15871 - 838

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack Ponch
Suspect ID
1621-39-15871-838
Date of violation
Feb 22, 2022
Time of violation
02:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_q7oDoJShag

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
After doing Turf and finish at 02:08 u can see in photo i posted here also check the names and ID`s Same who came and killed me out the event my car was hide out the Circle they know the correct location and came Straight to me how They know ? they had Scouter out side
And one of them i think he is in org and he hand cuffe me too Also breaking Genral Rule : 6.4

Screenshot-9.jpg

Time :

Screenshot-10.jpg

Last edited:

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
What Meta Gaming Are u talking about when we were on ooc Event and ever one was out too from my family translate what we were Saying then say meta gaming ok ?
After the turf ends you are not OOC anymore, you were using VoIP program in RP situation and that's called MetaGaming that's what I'm saying. Also, you need to fix the title of the forum and you must mention only the people who break the Event Rule 1.2 like you said.​

Big Murda

Player
Player
After doing Turf and finish at 02:08 u can see in photo i posted here also check the names and ID`s Same who came and killed me out the event my car was hide out the Circle they know the correct location and came Straight to me how They know ? they had Scouter out side
And one of them i think he is in org and he hand cuffe me too Also breaking Genral Rule : 6.4

Screenshot-9.jpg

Time :

Screenshot-10.jpg
I didnt kill u so idk why i got reported. Neither did i rob u
I killed people that came later and shot us first :)

Jad Xiliz

Player
[Not Off-Topic] Last thing I'm gonna say about your MetaGaming, in min 1:25 you can obviously see that you opened your map and you zoom in then everyone came and start shooting at us immediately also some of you guys said "Everyone here", can you tell me how did he know you were there? and why is he spamming meeting point ?
If my family members gonna get punishment for Event 1.2, the admin should punish you for MetaGaming as well and it will be fair.

Last edited:

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Requesting POV were it is visible that you left turf at that time​

You have 8 hours to provide it​

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
  • Requesting POV were it is visible that you left turf at that time​

You have 8 hours to provide it​

The place where I walked all was considered inside the circle and my car was on the border of the circle If someone else had killed me, I would have said that getto But the same people who were inside came running to the place of my car

Osama Ponch

Player
Player

Screenshot-9.jpg

Time :

Screenshot-10.jpg
stop normalazing word TURF for Family events. Use Family Turf

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
  • Include POV of what happened later (if you were robbed or taken hostage)​

You have 12 hours to respond​

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
  • Include POV of what happened later (if you were robbed or taken hostage)​

You have 12 hours to respond​
i dont know why you asking me so much Chris when Every thing clear in first pov and the Rule Said if i got kill/rob/kidnap/etc why do you think they killed me and point gun on me To tickle my stomach

Last edited:

Furious Bolo

Ex NG General , Ex Marabunta Leader [100%]
Player
i dont know why you asking me so much Chris when Every thing clear in first pov and the Rule Said if i got kill/rob/kidnap/etc why do you think they killed me and point gun on me To tickle my stomach
be respectful to admins zack

Jad Xiliz

Player
The admins knows the rules more than you do, none of us steal your cash and none of us searched you I think you misunderstood the meaning of definition "Rob", stop trying hard to get me in trouble don't worry I know what I'm doing everytime.​

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
The admins knows the rules more than you do, none of us steal your cash and none of us searched you I think you misunderstood the meaning of definition "Rob", stop trying hard to get me in trouble don't worry I know what I'm doing everytime.​
Yeah then u should get Punishment same as this one he didnt Rob or steal any cash just did the same as u guys Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom