Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Event Rule 1.2 | ID 1621 - 39 - 15871 - 838

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zack Ponch
Suspect ID
1621-39-15871-838
Date of violation
Feb 22, 2022
Time of violation
02:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_q7oDoJShag

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Yeah then u should get Punishment same as this one he didnt Rob or steal any cash just did the same as u guys Kill

The both situations are different, my family members didn't kill you right after the event ends also when they killed you were to far away from the event zone, post POV for the whole situation and the admin will see how your family members start shooting on us as well and they killed some of us, they should get punished for Event Rule 1.2 as well and you should get punished for MetaGaming. Now let the admin take the decision.​

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
i dont know why you asking me so much Chris when Every thing clear in first pov and the Rule Said if i got kill/rob/kidnap/etc why do you think they killed me and point gun on me To tickle my stomach
The reason why I'm asking to see who all were involved out of the 4 ID because I don't see all of them killing you. I want to see if anyone robbed you further or just let you go after an admin was called or not. I don't want anyone to get false punishment based on my assumption from an incomplete POV.

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
The reason why I'm asking to see who all were involved out of the 4 ID because I don't see all of them killing you. I want to see if anyone robbed you further or just let you go after an admin was called or not. I don't want anyone to get false punishment based on my assumption from an incomplete POV.
Sorry for the misunderstanding and To interfere with your work this everthing i have and All ID Was involved if i didnt die or my family came They could robbe me Easily
And Why
ID | 1621 Revived me there and try to robbe me

Jad Xiliz

Player
Sorry for the misunderstanding and To interfere with your work this everthing i have and All ID Was involved if i didnt die or my family came They could robbe me Easily
And Why
ID | 1621 Revived me there and try to robbe me

First thing, I didn't try to rob you as you can see the only thing I said is "Call a god" because I came late I find you down there I revived you and I was about to ask you what is going on then you scream at my face "You can not kill me after 5 minutes", that's why I said "Call a god" and all I wanted is understand the situation.​
Second thing, you can obviously see your family members start shooting on us first and they are involved for breaking Event Rule 1.2 as well.​

Last edited:

ZackPonch

Leader of unofficial org
First thing, I didn't try to rob you as you can see the only thing I said is "Call a god" because I came late I find you down there I revived you and I was about to ask you what is going on then you scream at my face "You can not kill me after 5 minutes", that's why I said "Call a god" and all I wanted to understand the situation.​
Second thing, you can obviously see your family members start shooting on us first and they are involved for breaking Event Rule 1.2 as well.​
Stop trying to act like you don't know anything and you are innocent You clearly know what was going on there Or else post ur Side of pov from The event untill that moment too Because when You said Runing from Rp that mean you wanted to do robbe And stop Saying my family start breaking The rule when already did that

Screenshot-15.jpg

Jad Xiliz

Player
Stop trying to act like you don't know anything and you are innocent You clearly know what was going on there Or else post ur Side of pov from The event untill that moment too Because when You said Runing from Rp that mean you wanted to do robbe And stop Saying my family start breaking The rule when already did that

Screenshot-15.jpg
This is private messages between us you don't have the right to post it on forums this is not good, Second thing, I said "You guys scared of getting robbed and always ruining the rp", I did not say "You are scared" because I really didn't want to rob you all I wanted is understanding the situation, and when I said that that's not false because I already reported one of your family members and he already got his punishment for Fail-Rp. In your POV there is no evidence said that I wanted to rob you all I said is "Call a god".
And now let the admin take the decision about this I think everything I said is clear till now.

"Never Never Snitch Alhamdulillah" - $kinny
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Tilter Reddington

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
I'd like to give my opinion about that issue. My friend got robbed before informals like 10 days ago. We opened a forum about this;

Rejected Event rule 1.2 Forum Link

We thought that Lizi made a wrong decision so we opened an admin complaint.

Rejected Event rule 1.2 | Lizi Verlice Forum Link

But Sam Pluxury said that Lizi made the right decision. According to those forums you have to be really close to border of that circle to be an OOC player.

So this is the turf territory:
resim-2022-02-22-190212.png

But as you can see from your POV you guys are way too far from the area.
resim-2022-02-22-190545.png
That is the place where you died.

So which means that they have every right to rob any of you guys. By the way i'm not saying any of that, Lizi Verlice and Sam Pluxury are saying that if you are not close to border you still are an IC person you can get robbed. That is my opinion, thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom