Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohamed captain
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 14, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8LMkWeTjb_k

Reyonx

Co-Founder Of Legacy Family 👑
Player
he doing for us mute in the game and after that he going to family house and we give him 5 sec and he make fourm for we get rdm we have POV

Mohamed captain

Player
Player
he doing for us mute in the game and after that he going to family house and we give him 5 sec and he make fourm for we get rdm we have POV
Of course not, the admin is the one who will see while the sound is on for me inside the game

Sara Murphy

Player
Player
xD your muting and playing with the files so no one can se that he gived you demands nice self report and enjoy your punichment for VDM + Lying to Admin + fear Rp
xD just standing while some one having a gun pointed at your face and speak like its nothing

basel.LV

Basel Vuitton
Player
I gave him five seconds to go, but he did not go. He insisted on accusing us of this thing, but he canceled our votes in the game to accuse us of not giving him five seconds to go.
At first it worked for me and it worked for the person next to me VDM

Mohamed captain

Player
Player
I gave him five seconds to go, but he did not go. He insisted on accusing us of this thing, but he canceled our votes in the game to accuse us of not giving him five seconds to go.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mohamed captain

Player
Player

Haha, the sound did not appear for me. This is your problem

Reyonx

Co-Founder Of Legacy Family 👑
Player
Haha, the sound did not appear for me. This is your problem
3 people u maid fourm of them u cant here them the same problem ! wtf u have voice in the game and u hear all the players just who u make fourm of them u didnt hear him !! are u joking ?

Sultan Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

ID 56559 will receive a punishment for Mixing
However
ID 10765
will receive a punishment for Provoking​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom