Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey LoadX

Ex Leader x1
Player
    1. Your name IRL- Hemang Yadav
    2. Your age- 17
    3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
    4. Average online per day- 4-5 Hours
    5. Your Discord- Hemang_ydv#4980
    6. Your Nickname- Honey LoadX
    7. Your ID- 51084

• Leader of: Bloods Street gang

• Reasons for Seeking Leadership:

• Commitment and Experience: Bloods holds a special place in my journey, having been a dedicated member for a significant duration. Achieving the rank of Underdeputy reflects my commitment and understanding of the organization's dynamics.

• Enhancing Roleplay Experience: My vision for the gang involves elevating our roleplay by engaging in diverse scenarios such as store and gun store robberies, hostage situations, and Fort Zancudo raids. These immersive experiences will not only challenge us but also contribute to the overall enjoyment of the Roleplay.

• Vision and Communication Skills: Possessing a clear vision and the ability to communicate effectively are vital traits for a leader. I am adept at navigating critical situations with clarity and am skilled in negotiating during hostage scenarios. Moreover, I excel in communication, fostering positive relationships with both seasoned members and newcomers.

Advice for Roleplay Improvement:

• Emphasize Rule Understanding: To enhance roleplay, it's imperative that every member comprehends the rules thoroughly. Ensuring a collective understanding among our gang members will promote fair play and a more enjoyable gaming experience.

• Quality Over Quantity in Recruitment: Rather than focusing solely on numbers, we should prioritize recruiting individuals who are well-versed in the city's rules, possess a friendly demeanor, and display a willingness to learn and adhere to our guidelines. Quality recruitment is key to improving the overall roleplay experience.

• Attendance and Rule Adherence: As a leader, I am committed to ensuring Bloods actively participates in all events, consistently demonstrating our commitment to excellence. Being at the forefront while strictly adhering to the rules will set us apart from other gangs, fostering a positive reputation and will achieve 100% turf.

• Merit-Based High Command: Leadership positions should be filled by individuals with experience who actively contribute to helping new members integrate into the virtual city. These appointments will be based on merit, avoiding personal relationships, ensuring fairness, and promoting a sense of earned accomplishment within the organization.

Rank System:

• 14. Leader
    • 13. Deputy
    • 12. Under Deputy
    • 11. Event Head
    • 10. Turfer

--High Commands--
    • 9. Mafia
    • 8. Grafitti Head
    • 7. Clapper
    • 6. Hitman
    • 5. Villan
    • 4. Blood Thirsty
    • 3. Gangster
    • 2. Mobster
    • 1. Homie

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place Sunday, 17/12/2023 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Chanush Movva , Darsh Patel, or Naveed Stark on Discord with any questions about the interview time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom