Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miki Reyli
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Dec 14, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/t2ycaaa

Nikolaa Zidar

🚬
Leader
Hi,

Today I received a 14 day ban for GR 3.2+3.1.

This isn't an admin complaint since the administrator did the right thing. I insulted a guy's relative in club chat since he was very provokative for no reason which you can even see from his picture in which he said "uzivaj u banu miki" (enjoy the ban miki), and also from the complaint I posted on him saying that I'm the worst turfer and that I'm spoiled Approved - OOC Insulting | 58223 .

This is my first ban for GR 3.2 and 3.1 in my 2 years of playing multiple Grand RP servers. I was always a peaceful player, not trying to make problems.
I'd really appreciate it if I could get my ban lifted or my punishment reduced.

Thanks in advance for reading my thread!

Nikolaa Zidar

🚬
Leader
And also, I know this isn't RS server, but on RS if you do multiple rulebreaks in one situation, you only get the highest punishment out of all of them (e.g. if i RDM a guy and insult his parents, I only get a punishment for GR 3.2, not a warning added to it), but here I got a mute, and my punishments stacked up on each other.

Nikolaa Zidar

🚬
Leader
And also the guy literally said on his forum report that he fucks my chetnik mother and that im a retarded christian (Mocking my nationality and my religion), and its even one of his many forum accounts on which he is evading his ban directly violating the

Forum Rule 9. It is forbidden to bypass the ban by creating a new forum account.

Approved - GR 3.2 | 5006 (he edited the message but you can see what was there before it got edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom