Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hamode Foster
Suspect ID
315738 + 238458
Date of violation
Dec 14, 2023
Time of violation
17:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bsa853-pggA

Hamode Foster

Player
Player
Please, I want the Arab moderator to see this

You see, sir, we were stealing energy boards after we entered and started fighting
I would like you to request a POV from ID 327734
Because I was moving quickly and he fired his weapon, he was chasing me and he was behind the tree shooting at me

After I died, my friend called me to ask for help logging a new player into the game.

But I noticed a policeman's voice saying he wanted to tie hands.
Then I found out they were from the same family at FIB.

They used their signed work for their personal purposes and to protect their solar panels.
You see, sir, his whole family carries weapons, and he did nothing but arrest us.

His entire family is in FIB and they are doing the same thing ID 238458
In the end he says there is no car to arrest us

And this is from his perspective. As you can see, sir, he works for the benefit of his family, not for the benefit of the state. He is always there to protect the solar panels

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

Yami

Lord Yami Stark
Player

You see, sir, we were stealing energy boards after we entered and started fighting
Because I was moving quickly and he fired his weapon, he was chasing me and he was behind the tree shooting at me

After I died, my friend called me to ask for help logging a new player into the game.

They used their signed work for their personal purposes and to protect their solar panels.
You see, sir, his whole family carries weapons, and he did nothing but arrest us.

How funny you are you are the thief it is normal to be arrested
Mr. Supervisor, this person always comes to steal the battery and is killed, and because of its repeated loss, he files a complaint from the same place where he dies. He returns revenge through repeated complaints, and you can verify his account, and you will see complaints about battery theft and death in front of the battery, and he cannot get it if you want money, my son Hamoudi, just tell me.

Ayash_Stark

Player
Player

Don't worry, kid, we'll collect some money for you

Hamode Foster

Player
Player
What is this nonsense? Who will give me money when they meet you from the street as if you were begging? I don't want your money or anything but for you to play within the rules because you are the family that breaks the rules.

Yami

Lord Yami Stark
Player
What is this nonsense? Who will give me money when they meet you from the street as if you were begging? I don't want your money or anything but for you to play within the rules because you are the family that breaks the rules.
I thought you were a beggar with your voice telling me that.
Just don't cry for the battery

Ayash_Stark

Player
Player
If you want batteries, I will give you one in exchange for your adherence to the rules of the game

Hamode Foster

Player
Player
I am not like you, and like your friend, he came crying because of the batteries, and we paid him money to stop his crying.
I ask the moderator to stop comments that are outside the scope of the game

Om yami stark

Player
Player
I thought you were a beggar with your voice telling me that.
Just don't cry for the battery
He does not cry and did not speak for the sake of solar panels. He only wanted justice, and you are the one who speaks. Didn’t you remember yourself when you came to Discord and started crying over two batteries and we paid you money and you left and did not make comments that suit your appearance? Beggar

Yami

Lord Yami Stark
Player
He does not cry and did not speak for the sake of solar panels. He only wanted justice, and you are the one who speaks. Didn’t you remember yourself when you came to Discord and started crying over two batteries and we paid you money and you left and did not make comments that suit your appearance? Beggar
That's right, and now it's your turn to cry, that's why keep coming.

Aymane

Player
Player

Hamode habibi quit crying about everything u got smacked that’s it or should I drop the vid where u killed me from the back while i was just standing in my family property I didn’t even have the clothes on or a body armor and u or maybe ur little friends killed me for no reason

Hamode Foster

Player
Player
Hamode habibi quit crying about everything u got smacked that’s it or should I drop the vid where u killed me from the back while i was just standing in my family property I didn’t even have the clothes on or a body armor and u or maybe ur little friends killed me for no reason
If you have proof, you can upload it

Ayash_Stark

Player
Player
What money are you talking about? If you collect all your money and your family’s money, you cannot buy this person’s shoes, don’t you see, son?
In the video, it is very clear that he owns five million. Is this a lot for you? Oh, excuse me. I forgot that you cannot own more than this.😂😂

Yami

Lord Yami Stark
Player
I am not like you, and like your friend, he came crying because of the batteries, and we paid him money to stop his crying.
I ask the moderator to stop comments that are outside the scope of the game

It's very clear who cries, this week I filed the most 7 complaints
You are killed in front of the batteries and your little heart cannot bear watching the batteries while we receive them
If you need batteries, I'll make you a discount because you're my only son.

sickone

Player
Player

And this is from his perspective. As you can see, sir, he works for the benefit of his family, not for the benefit of the state. He is always there to protect the solar panels

What cheats u good bro ? U always try to steal pannels and never once succeeded, cuz u and ur whole family is bunch of nobody , keep spreading toxicity Remember when i come down to toxicity u wont stand a chance son , be respectful and stop wasting admins time with this useless forum complaints , u know that u not need to record in city unless u in yellow circle event ? No wonder ur family is washed up . Loser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom