Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amr Barzani
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 14, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RXzM15xPZPc

Barzani Error

Player
Player
All in pov i kill him and he do f1 then when he come back i send him to hospital he came to the same loc before 15 min pass
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

calcuku

Calcuku Calmeister | 1112 | Parking Mafia
Player
I wasn't going to post about this topic on the forum, but since you've brought it up, I can also send the evidence I have related to the incident before.

My car was parked in the LI garage. By chance, I saw another LI employee with ID 41616 opening the garage door for their friends as they passed by, and the person with ID 61038 rammed my car and pushed it out of the green zone. I wanted to talk to 61038 without engaging in any roleplay, but they chose to kill me directly. At that moment, I had to leave the game because if I called an admin, my car would be stolen illegally anyway. Of course, whether this incident can be called roleplay is debatable... What a self report dude, big L for you.

As I mentioned, there is definitely some rule-breaking roleplay going on here. However, if the admins decide to punish me as well, I don't have any other defense to offer. It's unfortunate that GrandRP is becoming worse compared to before due to individuals like these who exhibit toxic and rule-defying behavior.

Evidence of LI employee opening the door for stealers:
Evidence of my car pushed out of green zone:
Also related topic that rejected: Rejected - NLR I 1112

Barzani Error

Player
Player
I wasn't going to post about this topic on the forum, but since you've brought it up, I can also send the evidence I have related to the incident before.

My car was parked in the LI garage. By chance, I saw another LI employee with ID 41616 opening the garage door for their friends as they passed by, and the person with ID 61038 rammed my car and pushed it out of the green zone. I wanted to talk to 61038 without engaging in any roleplay, but they chose to kill me directly. At that moment, I had to leave the game because if I called an admin, my car would be stolen illegally anyway. Of course, whether this incident can be called roleplay is debatable... What a self report dude, big L for you.

As I mentioned, there is definitely some rule-breaking roleplay going on here. However, if the admins decide to punish me as well, I don't have any other defense to offer. It's unfortunate that GrandRP is becoming worse compared to before due to individuals like these who exhibit toxic and rule-defying behavior.

Evidence of LI employee opening the door for stealers:
Evidence of my car pushed out of green zone:
Also related topic that rejected: Rejected - NLR I 1112
If you can see he told me fix and do new complaint

calcuku

Calcuku Calmeister | 1112 | Parking Mafia
Player
If you can see he told me fix and do new complaint
I am responding because you spammed the forum with posts in an obviously unfair way, accusing me while I was the victim. I simply pasted the same response I gave in the post where you couldn't enter the correct information. I won't engage with you in further arguments, and I leave it to the admin to decide.

Reactions: Asa

Yaswanth Trigger

๐—–๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š - ๐”ธ๐”ฝ๐•‚
Player
On Consideration

Yaswanth Trigger

๐—–๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š - ๐”ธ๐”ฝ๐•‚
Player
Reviewed

I'd 1112
will receive punishment for Gen Rule 6.2

I'd 61038
will receive punishment for CR + UB Demands + GZ 1.2 ( Attempted )

Regarding NLR read what rules says & No Bug Abuse also​

Harry King

Player
Player
Up on reviewing the evidence again, there is no evidence shown for bug abuse and agreed with above conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom