Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
VECOOL PEPSI
Administrators nickname
Hector Blake
Date
Dec 14, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/W2VaLCPQWkI

shadow VECCOOL

discord VECOOL#4100
Player
i got warn for killing with out demands but in my pov it was clear that i give him demands( and this is not the first time this player do this he also post a forum before and i was not talking in his pov i think he do something that delete my sound I'm asking a high admin to lock about that i will give proof down )

shadow VECCOOL

discord VECOOL#4100
Player
and this is the second time he try to give me a warn but as you see in my pov i was talking and my friends in discord was hearing me (they was playing other game so its not MG)

shadow VECCOOL

discord VECOOL#4100
Player
and he was talking while dead so that is a fail rp based on that I'm asking a high admin to lock about this player and why im not talking in his povs he is using a software or something i think he is trying to ban me because I'm killing him in every valuable case he never win (he his a lot of redux is all legal l?)
darkens.gif

Leo Smith

Player
Player
like rly its the 3rd time i post a forum and when u give demands your voice doesnt show up but when u start toxic your voice shows
are u kidding RN?
and about i talked while dead if u cant see that non rp chat go learn rules kid

shadow VECCOOL

discord VECOOL#4100
Player
i post more then 100 forum and i have 2000h more then 1 year been playing and no one says that my mic is not working or he post a forum on me that showing me not talking while I'm talking it was you only is this normal and do you think that you have more experience then me ?

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Your POV is completely about different situation than that in complain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom