Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Batuhan Sarsilmaz
Administrators nickname
John Lark
Date
Dec 14, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/zVvRAf7

Batuhan Sarsilmaz

Leader of unofficial org
Hello dear administrators, I was banned from the server as GR 4.1 due to a misunderstanding in the family war I participated in on 14.12.2023. They said I was banned because of the drug effect I used.

There are 3 fov settings in GTA V: close(1), medium(2) and far(3). The effect I used in the POV I shared in the family war is seen illegally, but the effect files I used are taken from the original game and as you can understand from the videos I shared below, it is not extremely obvious in the remote camera angle, I tested again by verifying the file integrity of the game to better understand this and the result is the same. Normally everything that should be in the 1st and 2nd camera setting is present, while in the 3rd camera angle some things seem to be not obvious, even in the same battle there is a player on the opposite side banned for the same reason in the forum topic: Pending review - Ban Appeal [GR 4.1] | John_Lark
I use the 3rd viewpoint in my POV and in the 3rd viewpoint some effects look more stable than in the 1st and 2nd viewpoints, and this is a game mechanic directly in GTA, and you can see it in the POVs I shared with you below so that you can understand it, I shared it with and without redux.

With redux;

Without redux;

babus

Player
Player
What u mean stories ? Try it yourself with vanilla game files please.

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
What u mean stories ? Try it yourself with vanilla game files please.
I don’t have to answer this since we as admins have our own ways to analyse the drug effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom