Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soumen Mandal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Soumen
2. Your age: 18+
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: soumenmandal
6. Your Nickname: Soumen Mandal
7. Your ID: 657

Additional information

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- So I was in the bloods in the past and I've seen a lot of favoritism and not a lot of money or respect in return for work. I want to change that to make sure everyone is trying to Do RP as a Blood or Gang Member is given equal opportunity. To make money or move up in the ranks if they follow the rules and I will make sure that aren't getting warnings.

- Becoming Bloods leader, I would like to show everyone that we are more powerful from LEOs and that we own them not the other way around. To show them that gang is not a small thing they can be best from Leo's also from doing Rp, and to be apart of a smaller but stronger group of people. I will work on making sure that everyone has fun and enjoys their time in the gang. I Know that I am well prepared for the interview and the Gangs leadership, I feel that I can become leader I can show everyone how To run a Gang with proper Rp and will be the best term for all. This goes along with me taking Bloods and higher up the chain than ever before.

- I really want to set a good teamwork and leadership skills within my gang as well as whether they’re lower ranks or high command. I want to give chance to the people to show off their skills and work for their rank instead of just giving it to them. This will set good dedication and communication across everybody. I will also ensure a good turfer team and graffiti Sprayers. In the last I want to say that I will go for 100% turfs and graffiti sprays for all times.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - Warning to the Gang member to not to do again.

—>2 strikes - Demotion To The gang member

—>3 strikes - Will be Fired/blacklisted From the Gang

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Soumen.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Bloods interview!

The interview will take place Sunday, 17/12/2023 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact Chanush Movva , Darsh Patel, or Naveed Stark on Discord with any questions about the interview time.​

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Other applicant chosen, feel free to apply next term​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom