Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex ManeFloat
Suspect ID
278880, 325348
Date of violation
Dec 15, 2023
Time of violation
10:19
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tffvan

Alex ManeFlot

Vagos Deputy
Player
All in pov i afk and saw these guys and i put my headphones and showed one of them my passport and 325348 just opened the pda and said i am 3 star wanted without asking my passport bcz he saw me on pda on the person nearby and 278880 searched me whithout my permission eve n i wasnt wanted

Space Felis

The Royal Feline
Player
278880 did nothing wrong as he searched you after you were placed in custody for being wanted/failure to comply. I have asked agent 325348 how he knew or thought he knew you were wanted. After all you could have trimmed off some of this clip. I don’t see you being afk at all in this one

Space Felis

The Royal Feline
Player
Apparently you were at an ATM robbery prior to this? That would explain why officers were in this area

Kanju Master

Player
Player
But there is no atm rob
we got an emergency call of atm robbery, we reached there asap, we were searching for the criminal, thats why we asked your passport and you didnt comply to officer ,you were in custody( thats why we were searching you), I clearly said u that u were not 3 star wanted after this ,which you trimmed.

Alex ManeFlot

Vagos Deputy
Player
we got an emergency call of atm robbery, we reached there asap, we were searching for the criminal, thats why we asked your passport and you didnt comply to officer ,you were in custody( thats why we were searching you), I clearly said u that u were not 3 star wanted after this ,which you trimmed.
failure to comply is where i didnt comply still u cuff me but i complyed last but still i showed my passport before u cuff me

Sean Garcia

Player
Player
should not have been arrested at all.

Been a while since I played on grand but from what I can see in the footage, you didn't NEED to comply as you were not painted a suspect. Also, you did comply with their demands, they asked for your passport and you gave it to them, then AFTER you give it, they arrest you.

The cops cant just arrest anyone they want for not talking to them, should be put down as PG. If you were suspected of a crime then yes, you could have been detained or arrested but they cant suspect anything without knowing who you are, smh

Again, this could all just be due to the fact that the rp levels have went down but if this was 2 years ago, you would not have been arrested.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Rejected

First, you cant be AFK in RP and FIB can ask questions to identify a suspect if you thing the arrest was unjustified call a Lawyer to keep it IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom