Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wtfscotts

Player
Player
Game crashing so many time after new update whenever I try to oopen it after some mins of playing my game layout stuck and i can't use my phone i can't do anything

Arnold Alcapone

🦇 i'm vengeance
Player
same brother my game also dont work well it work like 2min and some bugs comes like i cant open phone or menu or inventory
they told me that i have high packet loss but if i open fivem or any other game my pocket loss is good

wtfscotts

Player
Player
same brother my game also dont work well it work like 2min and some bugs comes like i cant open phone or menu or inventory
they told me that i have high packet loss but if i open fivem or any other game my pocket loss is good
What is high packet and how much ram your computer or laptop have and gpu?

Arnold Alcapone

🦇 i'm vengeance
Player
What is high packet and how much ram your computer or laptop have and gpu?
my computer is good and when i asked admin he said high pocket (bad internet ) but when i play other games my internet is actually very good i dont know how is my internet bad only in grand rp

wtfscotts

Player
Player
my computer is good and when i asked admin he said high pocket (bad internet ) but when i play other games my internet is actually very good i dont know how is my internet bad only in grand rp
How much ram your pc have? Or gpu

Mudí

Player
Player
Good evening, try opening your Rage MP and Grand RP client as administrator. And see if this is still there.
When you start the game, do you start it via RageMP client or directly via GrandRP Client?
- First open your Steam or Rockstar Launcher, then start the game via RageMP Client, that usually helps.
If things don't get better, you have no choice but to reinstall the game and the clients :)
Best regards

Arnold Alcapone

🦇 i'm vengeance
Player
Good evening, try opening your Rage MP and Grand RP client as administrator. And see if this is still there.
When you start the game, do you start it via RageMP client or directly via GrandRP Client?
- First open your Steam or Rockstar Launcher, then start the game via RageMP Client, that usually helps.
If things don't get better, you have no choice but to reinstall the game and the clients :)
Best regards
thank you brother i open the game form the updater and it works like before big thank for you man

Mudí

Player
Player
thank you brother i open the game form the updater and it works like before big thank for you man
No problem,
btw upgrade your GrandRP launcher. Is new update.

“Grand RP Team: Dear players, we had some problems with logging into the game using our launcher.
The problem is fixed, you have to download updated version of launcher from our website.
Important notice! You need to delete existing launcher from your PC and then download and install a new one.“

Arnold Alcapone

🦇 i'm vengeance
Player
No problem,

“Grand RP Team: Dear players, we had some problems with logging into the game using our launcher.
The problem is fixed, you have to download updated version of launcher from our website.
Important notice! You need to delete existing launcher from your PC and then download and install a new one.“
i will update it dont worry but soo i can play in the en3 i like need to log in 5 times and i test if i can open the phone the game is fixed else i need to log in again i dont know why

Arnold Alcapone

🦇 i'm vengeance
Player
No problem,

well the same problem come back and i cant play anymore

Last edited:

wtfscotts

Player
Player
well the same problem come back and i cant play anymore
my problem is now fixed after i update my drivers and inserting a new ram i mean i have only 1 ram of 8gb and now i out one more 8gb so now i have 16gb of ram dual channel after installing my grand run very smooth i played 5 hour continously with crash or any bugs i suggest you to update your drivers and and check it

Arnold Alcapone

🦇 i'm vengeance
Player
my problem is now fixed after i update my drivers and inserting a new ram i mean i have only 1 ram of 8gb and now i out one more 8gb so now i have 16gb of ram dual channel after installing my grand run very smooth i played 5 hour continously with crash or any bugs i suggest you to update your drivers and and check it
well i opened vpn and i can play now

Top Bottom