Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Zarif Clinton

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Zarif Ahnaf Khan

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: GMT+6

4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord: .terro.r

6. Your Nickname: Zarif Mafia

7. Your ID: 29070

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Blood Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1-- I want to be leader of Bloods beacause i have enough experience in gangs like Ballas , Bloods , Families And Vagos .. I was ex deputy in Bloods And Ballas also under deputy in vagos and overall i spend a good time in gangs i give time to know about the gangs in los santos .. What they do and how the gang works and now i know about the gangs in my opinion now i m able to handle a Gang like Bloods or etc If i got leadership by chance i will give my everything to my gang i will always try to improve the gang and i also can handle the gang events like ford zancodo raid , Highway robbery, ghetto claping , hostage situation , store robbery , gun store robbery etc and i m also good in negotiations with leos in Hostage situation and there are many situations in gangs and i can handle the situation at any cost as a leader and I always talk properly and behave good with my gang members i mean my teammates and i almost completed all of the events in gangs and i also make more active Turf..

2-- I will try to make the gang members loyal with me and the gang. I will try to teach them RP Rules, Server rules and other rules so in future they will not get any type of warnings or punishments. I will treat everyone equally and give their ranks what they deserve and ill see their progress and give them higher rank if they improve

3--As a leader ill say to my gang members that try to use proper RP And good communication among all members.
I will say them to give everyone a fair chance while robbing or whatever they are doing no matter HC is with them or not.
I will make sure that they are not stealing anything from the warehouse and ill try to make every HC Good in their weaknesses not just HCs also everyone under my Leadership so in future they will remember me as a Good, respectful and a Professional Leader.

Also its my dream to became a leader it will a good achivememt for me in mine life...

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1-- I will hire most active and most experienced people in my gang as Deputy and Under deputy .. as i have many experienced people for my gang who will improve my gang and make it best crime org in the city .

2-- I will make a amazing & good bonus system for my respective gang .. after any event i will give bonus to my gang members and i will make them happy with what they want and give them best advice to help me to grow the gang ( Bloods )

3-- If my gang members do anything wrong i will respectfully tell them dont do this again if they do again i will give them srike or verbal ..
i will always listen to my curator and i will take experience people in my gang as we know bloods is most active gang in city also it is middle of ghetto so i will give my best ..

4-- I have a best and powerful turf team who will do 100% turf.. and its a plus point for my gang and they are really practice a lot for make a best and the team is my i m also a turfer now i m able to became a leader Crime org like ( Bloods ) etc.

Here is my Ranking System for my Gang...

Bloods ---

Leader of Bloods
Deputy Leader
Under Deputy
RightArm
⬆ HIGH COMMAND ⬆
Kingpin
Warlord
Drug Lord
Turfer
Ghetto Clapper
Street Fighter
Enforcer
OG Blood

Suspended

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Top Bottom