Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
savage blackout
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Dec 17, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EOHT2bl4wxA

savagemaster

Player
Player
they shoot us without any reason because we are last in bank robbery just take the pov of id 123723 and u can see also in my pov whole alejandro guys shoot us and kill our all members

Pasha Skaledman

Player
Player
they shoot us without any reason because we are last in bank robbery just take the pov of id 123723 and u can see also in my pov whole alejandro guys shoot us and kill our all members
Hello Mr. admin I am the UnderDeputy of the alejandro family First of all, the person who shot this man there is not from our family, we finished our work there and we all left, there were 2 people left inside, there is no problem with the family here, Mr. admin please answer

savagemaster

Player
Player
Hello Mr. admin I am the UnderDeputy of the alejandro family First of all, the person who shot this man there is not from our family, we finished our work there and we all left, there were 2 people left inside, there is no problem with the family here, Mr. admin please answer
There is more then 5 guys from ur family side plus ur one guy do powergaming also iif u want more pov i provide uh i have 2mins of more pov just tell to ur guys give there pov they shot us or not

CebeliTarik Lue

azoncepantolonumasictim
Player
what about your friends shooting to other ones?

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
I know that you cannot respond to a rule mistake with a rule violation ?

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time

Requesting owner to Provide POV before of this situation
(You have 8 hours to do so)

CebeliTarik Lue

azoncepantolonumasictim
Player
id 48460 32575 they also shooting us without any reason
i think u guys doing more rulebreak, you are shooting. also, doing PG (your friend trying to patch up someone with revolver) doing bug abuse (the ur friend patching up someone taking his gun again while still patching and its lets him move freely and gives advantage) and u guys talking about doing NLR in VC. so in other word youre responding to 1 rulebreak with 3-4 rulebreak

savagemaster

Player
Player
i think u guys doing more rulebreak, you are shooting. also, doing PG (your friend trying to patch up someone with revolver) doing bug abuse (the ur friend patching up someone taking his gun again while still patching and its lets him move freely and gives advantage) and u guys talking about doing NLR in VC. so in other word youre responding to 1 rulebreak with 3-4 rulebreak
If u see at distance ia patch our guy☺it was not my it was ur if u need his id i tell uh wait

savagemaster

Player
Player
His id 78899 its ur fam member id and i dont care my fam member do PG when i say him ur gun in ur hand bymistake he try to cancel but i dont take any advantage of this he still there dont take fight after me patch then he go and 2nd point why u guys kill us we have no personal fight with u ? That's why fellas guys say Alejandro guys are noob know if feel actually fellas are right

savagemaster

Player
Player
Yes we are shoot because u have to defence our members and its allow those Alajendro shits come and shoot on as without any f reason

CebeliTarik Lue

azoncepantolonumasictim
Player
His id 78899 its ur fam member id and i dont care my fam member do PG when i say him ur gun in ur hand bymistake he try to cancel but i dont take any advantage of this he still there dont take fight after me patch then he go and 2nd point why u guys kill us we have no personal fight with u ? That's why fellas guys say Alejandro guys are noob know if feel actually fellas are right
Yes we are shoot because u have to defence our members and its allow those Alajendro shits come and shoot on as without any f reason
If he didn't do it for an advantage, why did he take his weapon after he put it back, without waiting for his friend (while he was still patching him up) on the ground to get conscious.

also why are you doing toxicity(toxicity1 toxicity2). i hope you know its forbidden (Forum Rule 5) on forums

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

You were not involved in the situation, you did not get shot.
You got 1 shot but it was from your family member only (Timestamp: 0:59)

However,
ID: 32866
will get a punishment for RDM + MG
(You did do random death match by shooting, no one shot you but you did start it (Timestamp: 1:07) + Saying your family member to patch you from outer sources)

ID: 74529 will get a punishment for PG
(Patching someone while gun in hand)

Harry King

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence again, The punishements changed are as below.
For ID 74529, the punishment stays.
For ID 32866, the punishment will be changed to Event Rule 1.13 (Previous punishment warn will be removed and no jail as he already completed the jail time).
Along with this, IDs 77024, 42590, 48460, 32575, 78899, 123723 will be punished for Event Rule 1.13
(All the the punishements will be checked and Fam warn will be issued if it is applicable)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom